Chapter 14

Khloe
After Max had told me his not really Peter and his actually Mr McLean I was so shocked I couldn't say anything I was fucking speechless and embarrassed .I didn't know why I was embarrassed but it just made sense besides I had nothing else to worry about this was just a simple Job I had to do ,it wasn't an easy one though faking to be a fiancee to royalty even the thought of that scared me I didn't know much about the McLean's but according to the stories I I hear they are some sort of animals in human form and feed on other humans and that's the reason they created an empire here to keep themselves from harming us and if what I know is true then am toast ..

I finally gathered some words

What am I supposed to call you ?

Max .
Oh okay nice meeting you Max , she said".

Listen Khloe just be yourself  but please don't act like a whore what's so ever be very kind and short in words. Before we get there , do you have any questions ?

Yeah
Go ahead ?

I hate you

I hate you too ...

We were finally in Brookdale and the car stopped .To my surprise no one was waiting for us ,Not that I was expecting anyone I just thought since his Royaly they would be lots of people waiting for us outside ..

Remember what I told you?
Yeah .
Your ready ?

Yes .

The way he kept asking me as if I was going to be scared of his family and honestly I was but I had to act calm .
Max left the car and opened my door ,And damn this place was so beautiful the building itself was amazing the air itself was fresh and the heat wasn't as much so I kind of shivered I wasn't familiar to the cold .
Max was holding my hand and damn his touch felt so good I don't know why and I think I was being weird for a moment we walked towards the castle like building and immediately the door opened ,what I saw afterwards didn't please me at all the place was filled with lots of people and something I later realized was a white wolf  .Trust me I was going to pass out or faint but I just stood there and almost run but the grip Max had on me was too strong and he later whispered to me and said that thing you see there is just a decor and since I didn't run it showed my strength ....

We later got in and everyone was so happy and partying but for me I didn't want to leave Max sight at any point .