chapter 8

Peter was such a sick pervert if you would ask me I mean how on earth can someone be that mean and such a jerk at the same time to top it up his fucking cute and that attitude definitely doesn't fit him .

The offer he gave me was such an amazing one though I could make some good money out of it ,plus if I would go with him to functions every day in a week I would be making $700 plus if he also demands sex I would be making double .This is not the life I wanted to live and I swear life just happened taking care of three siblings paying rent providing food for them and shelter wasn't easy .And to add it up ceyes condition is critical and it needs money .

I really don't know when I'll have to stop doing this job maybe after Isha graduates and gets a job or something otherwise I literally have no future if not get sick and die ,I highly doubt if I could go back to school or even be in a relationship and getting married no one would marry a sex tool like I .Unless we was in the movies which we definitely ain't ,but hey as long as my siblings are happy nothing else mattered .......As much as I hated the job and all I still need it as for Peter I just have to tolerate his ass then am fine besides how hard can it be !?
I gaht this

Peter here I come.....