Chapter 34

This place is really beautiful the lights and flowers are really amazing .
I know that ,Max replied.
I thought of bringing you here for supper since they literally have all your favorite food and besides I wanted to ask you something .

Shoot ?
I've been thinking I really wan't this to work for real Khloe . Honestly it's been hard for me not to fall in love with you foreal and that's beating me up inside like some drug ,And I just released I want to spend my life with you and wake up to that beautiful face each and everyday .
Khloe will you marry me ??

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you ?

I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I just think I'm not ready for anything serious as in marriage serious .

Your fucking kidding me ,what the hell do you mean your not ready for anything serious I'm not trying to rush you in something you don't want I know you don't feel the same about me but I'm willing to wait ..
And if you don't want this it's cool with me you can continue pretending and just after the wedding you can leave with your money .
Yeah ?

I didn't mean it like that,can you please give me sometime to reflect on what you just said .

Cool I'm leaving and you can come back home with Peter .

But you haven't eaten and that's all your going to say to me ???

Wtf!!!!!!???
Whatchu want me to say huh?and for the food ,I'm nolonger hungry .