chapter 20

I got out of the shower. But to my surprise my hair was really dirty well not that I was surprised I really didn't wash it so I had to go back for second bath. And in a few minutes I was done what surprised me me when I got out out was a beautiful dress lying on the bed it was red looks really tight and obviously my size. I think I might just get used to this but hey I'm just faking right and maybe after all these I can finally finish paying my house rent and the fees for the kids. I grabbed the dress and tried it on and wow it was my exact fit since it was tight my hips really did show plus the length was incredible it sent all the way down and had a slit all the way to my thigh and walked towards the mirror and damn I looked stunning but since Max told me to behave myself I didn't put any make up and tied my hair into a bun well and did my hair ages being half Latino wasn't so easy ..

Immediately I was done Max walked in in as if he had been waiting or rather watching me I was kind of freaked out but hey this was his house I can't complain or even ask questions.

Wow! You look amazing cherry hips strawberry personality.
Well well thank you you I wasn't expecting that though especially from you knowing how rude you are and your f****** personality but hey thanks.
The only problem is that dress was meant for our dinner tonight and not now but since you're already in it you might as well just wear it darling. And and please dry  off your hair it kind of stinks ..

And Max last night I crossed paths with some girl who appeared to have blood red eyes and she kind of threatened me.

Really ?

Yes , but she obviously can't scare not even one bit .

What did you tell her ?

I told her I fuck up bitches like her and well she just replied with whatever lady .

Just that ?

Yes enough of the questions ,do you know her ?

Yes I do very well actually ,you know the lots of stuff you need to know about this place but for now everyone's waiting for you at the table . .

I'm done let's go now .