Close

-Seth's POV(I understand I do a lot of his POVs, but....... bare with me)-

I was walking to my car, after the show, when I saw someone trying to get in their car. I couldn't exactly tell who it was, since it was so dark. 

"Stupid car...." Someone said. I recognized it as Roman's voice. He had his key in the car, his door wipe open, but it wouldn't start.

"Ro?" I asked. He stopped, got out, and looked at me.

"Hey Seth...." He said, frustration filled his voice.

"You need help?" I asked.

"No, no.... I'm good." He said. I turned on the flashlight on my phone and walked over. He popped the hood and walked to the front of his car. I heard him curse under his breath.

"What is it?" I ask, walking over and standing beside him with my flashlight pointed at the things under the hood.

"It needs a new battery." He said. "Piece of advice, don't trust dealerships." He said. I chuckled a bit, and so did he.

"I can give you a ride back to the hotel if you want." I suggested. Maybe this was my chance.

"No. I can't ask you to do that. I'm pretty sure you've got enough on your plate." He said.

"No, I insist. It's the least I could do after you speared Bobby Lashley when he almost killed me last week, at Fastlane." I said. As dark as it was outside, I could tell he was smiling.

"Fine." He finally said after a moment of debating.

"Great!" I said childishly. Roman closed the hood of his car, grabbed all of his stuff, locked it, and we walked to my car. Once we were in, I put the keys in and we drove off.

-At the Hotel-

"Seth, look what movie's on!" Roman said excitedly. I looked over and saw me on the screen. It was Armed Response.

"Oh my god, turn that off!" I complained. He laughed.

"No." He said while he chuckled. I walked over and stared him down. 

"Give me the remote."

"Seth, you know I could spear you through the wall right now?" He remarked. I'm screwed.

"That's not fair! Just because you're stronger and bigger than me, doesn't mean I can't beat you up!" I whined. He scoffed.

"That's true, when you were heel, you gave me the beating of a lifetime. I still feel the pain of those curb stomps to this day, you know." He acknowledged. I laughed.

"Haha!" I joked. "Now, please change the movie." I said.

"No.... you know, I never actually got to watch this movie." He remarked.

"Oh my god, Roman!" I complained, he continued to laugh.

I went to sit down next to him on the couch, but ended up tripping and nearly falling to the ground. I knew I was caught when I felt arms around my waist and pull my back to a vertical base. I looked at Roman and he had a relieved look on his face. We face to face and both breathing a bit heavier.

"Umm....." I said, trying to break the silence. He just stared. I could feel his fast heartbeat and I knew he was trying to calm himself down.

"You okay, Seth?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, fine. I'm fine." I answered. He still didn't let go and just stared at me.

"Seth..... I....." He started before leaning in to kiss me, but Dean walked through the door. Or lips were touching, but it wasn't a kiss. "Damnit Ambrose." Roman joked. I smiled.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked. YES DEAN, ROMAN WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME!