Partying with Friends

-Roman's POV/ Later that day-

*Roman's phone*

Hey Seth.... You okay?

Sure, why do you care?

What do you mean why do I care?

Nvm.... wdyw?

I just wanted to know if you got the invite to Dean's party tonight

Of course I did, it's Dean we're talking abt. Why?

I just wanted to know if you were going...

Idk, probably not. Again, why do you want to know?

Why not?

And because we're friends.

I don't want to. And whatever.

You don't want to go bcuz of me, that's why.... isn't it...

I just don't want to go, okay?

Oh come on! It's Dean, he'll literally break down and throw a tantrum if you don't come. We both know that. If not for me, then for Dean.

Fine... but only for Dean. This has nothing to do with you.

Yeah, totally.

Shut up and go away. I need to get ready.

Well damn, fine then.

*Turns off phone*

I got off the couch and was a bit more happy than before. I was actually able to convince Seth to go to the party. I honestly was just using the party as an excuse to see him, that's why I had to persuade him. I originally planned on wearing a tshirt and jeans, I'll just wear this shirt and jeans:

 I originally planned on wearing a tshirt and jeans, I'll just wear this shirt and jeans:

-30 minutes later/ at the party-

I knocked on the door, waiting for Dean to open the door. He finally did and smiled his dumb, yet adorable smile. His dimples showed and I couldn't help but smile.

"What up, big dog!" He said. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Are you already drunk?" I asked, stepping in.

"NO! Why would you think that?!" He exclaimed. I laughed.

"Whatever, Deano. By the way, you owe me." I said, lowering my voice.

"For what?" He asked. I just smiled and patted his shoulder before walking passed him and to everyone else.

"Oh my god, Roman!" Alexa shouted before running over and hugging me with a cup in her hand.

"Hey, little miss bliss." I said and she chuckled as I hugged her back. Are you drunk too?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Almost...." She said honestly. Another laugh came out and she smiled her adorable smile.

"ROMAAAANNNNNN!!!" I heard someone yell. I looked towards the back door and saw Jimmy, Jey, Randy, and Renee standing there, waving through the glass door. I'm either late or these guys are already drunk within 2 minutes. Dean came over and gave me a red cup and I went over to the back door and opened it.

"Y'all are crazy." I said. They all laughed before hugging me. I then noticed that two of my favorite people weren't with them, which they usually are. "Where are my boys at?" I asked loudly after drinking out of the cup, damn that was strong.

Almost immediately I heard yelling and cheering as two figures came down the stairs. They jumped down and were hyped up, like usual.

"BIG DOGGGG!!!" They yelled before coming over.

"What up, Street Profits?!" I asked them. 

"Nothing. We were chillin." They said in unison. I then realized that Dean had cranked the music down and stood on a chair or something. I took another sip of my drink.

"Everyone! I would like to.... like to say something..." He said, slurring his words. He swayed as he looked as if he was about to tumble off the chair. "WE'RE GOING TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" He yelled. We all cheered, raising our cups in the sky. I took a gulp of my drink and was finally feeling the effects of the alcohol. Then, the doorbell rang. Sasha had been pretty close to the door and she opened it.

"Seth?" I asked quietly. My vision was getting a little blurry and I was off balance, but I'm pretty sure that was Seth.

"SETHIIIIEEEEE!!!" Dean exclaimed as he got down and ran over to him, hugging him. Seth stood there with a grin on his face, knowing Dean would be drunk. Just then, we heard the trumpet, Franchesca, being blown.

"IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!!!!' Big E yelled. Everyone started dancing and I made my way to Seth through all the people. On my way to him, I took continuous sips of my drink, getting more wasted by the second.

"Hey Setthhh..." My words were slurred.

"Roman... you're drunk, what do you want?" He said. I nodded once he said I was drunk and continued to drink my drink until it was gone. "What are doing?" He asked. I smiled.

"Hopefully you..." I told him. He scoffed while shaking his head. I smiled drunkly and nearly collapsed.

"I can't believe you." He said. My smile widened.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, He looked at me confused.  I stood up straight and yelled at the top of my lungs. "YOU CAN BELIEEVVVVEEE THAT!!" Everyone cheered and chanted my name. I looked back at Seth who looked irritated. 

A/N: Well..... Roman's drunk, but so is everyone else. Next chapter will be called Games. More chaos, more pickup lines that are cheesy AF..... hope you enjoy!!!!!