Games

-Seth's POV/ 1 hour later/ Everyone is in a circle getting ready to play spin the bottle-

Warning: Sexual Content! (I warned you :))

After being at this party for an hour or so, I have come to the conclusion that every here can get drunk in under 30 seconds. This is just great. Dean had given me a red cup full of alcohol and I had been sipping on it all night. Roman, on the other hand, since I've been here, he's had at least four cups. 

"Is everyone ready?!" Dean yelled. Everyone, including myself raised their cups and cheered. "So... the rules are simple.... you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to choose Truth or Dare. You can dare that person to do whatever you want them to do, whether you're involved, or not." Dean said, his words were a bit more slurred than before. Right as we began playing, I was beginning to feel the effects of the drink.

"I wanna go first!' Alexa shouted. She grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Sasha. "Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Truth." Sasha answered. Everyone 'oohed' as they waited for the question.

"Is it true that you have had a big crush on Roman since you first came to the WWE?" She asked. Everyone exclaimed, waiting for an answer. Sasha blushed and I was eager to know... or maybe that was the drink talking.

"That's true." Sasha finally said. She looked over at Roman who was looking as hott as usual. He winked at her and she giggled. After, she spun the bottle. It landed on Roman... "Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare..." He said in his husky voice, even though his words were slurred.

"I dare you to kiss......" She started. Please not me, please not me... "Dean." She finished. I gasped. Roman looked at Dean and Dean looked back at him. Roman crawled over to his and planted a spicy kiss on Dean's lips. Damnnn.... Once Roman pulled away, he crawled back to his spot and left Dean unstable.... like usual. Now, it was Roman's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on me. Shit...

"Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Truth." I said, thinking I tricked him.

"Is it true that you had a one night stand with Randy?" He asked. The look in his eyes was different though. He seemed, protective... Why would I ask that if he was going to get protective? I looked over at Randy and he was blushing, staring at the ground.

"No, that's not true." I answered, looking back at Roman. The protective look that was in his eyes had faded. I ignored it, and spun the bottle. It landed on Braun. "Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Daaaarrrrrreeeee!!!" He shouted, extending the word drunkily.

"I dare you to...." I started, trying to think of something. "I dare you to tell everyone who your best friend is!" I said, knowing he would have a hard time since he has called everyone in the room his best friend.

"Well uhh...... it's...... I..." He started. Everyone looked at him, except Roman... Roman's eyes never left me. What the hell?! What is he trying to accomplish here? "My best friend is..... Roman!" He said, bracing himself, hoping not to get attacked. Everyone looked at Roman and he didn't even flinch. What. The. Fuck?! Braun spun the bottle, of course... it landed on me. 'Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said, realizing it was a mistake right after. As I waited for the challenge, I drank the rest of my drink and was really feeling the effects now.... I'm sooooo drunk....

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with..... Roman." He said. This time, we both flinched. Roman looked at Braun with surprise and so did I. Everyone exclaimed and cheered us on.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Everyone chanted. This went on for a few moments before I say Roman get up and walk over to me. He held his hand out, waiting for me to grab it and stand up. I did almost immediately and he took me to the closet. Damn this alcohol..... I went inside first and then he came in after, closing and locking the door behind us. It was pretty dark and there was no light. We were pretty crammed in since the closet was so small, but there was a flicker of the light once Roman hit the light switch. We were standing face to face, skin to skin, heart to heart.

"Seth.." Roman said. We made eye contact. "Are you scared?" He asked. His eyes flashed a different color and I was speechless. He began to get impatient and pushed me towards the wall, his hands behind me, resting on the wall so that I couldn't escape. I gulped before answering.

"N-no... I'm not scared." I said. He smirked.

"Good." He said. I looked into his eyes, then at his soft, plump lips. His lips were like magnets and I was so attracted to them. 'If you're going to kiss me, do it.... we only have 7 minutes." He said. I was about to lean in, but he beat me to it and crashed his lips onto mine. I couldn't believe it.

I began to give in, began to kiss back. His tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned pretty loud. His hands left the wall and traveled down my back and to my pants. He led his hands to the front of my pants and to the button, but I stopped him before he could get any further.

"Roman, stop." I said, pushing him away so his lips were off of mine.

"I'm sorry, Seth." He whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked back at me. I felt like that was a mistake because I felt like kissing him. So, I did. I crashed my lips against his and he kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. His lips left mine and went to my neck, causing me to moan. He began biting and sucking on the crook of my neck. That's going to leave a mark. He continuously pushed me against the wall so that there was a thud. His lips came back to mine and his tongue danced with mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and he kissed his way down my neck and to my chest before ripping my shirt opened and licking my nipples and they became rigid under his tongue.

"Ahh~" I moaned as he sucked on them before going even lower and getting down on his knees. He kissed my abs and licked between every tone line I had. His hands grabbed and tugged at my pants and I eventually nodded, allowing him access. He undid my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang free since I didn't have underwear on. I guess I got dressed to quick ;) He began to take me into his mouth and suck. "Oh my god~" I moaned loudly. His tongue pushed it's way into the hole at the tip of my cock, causing me to scream. We heard banging and yelling on the door, but luckily, Roman locked it. Roman let my dick slide free before coming back up and putting his lips on mine.

He began to kiss me harder than before. He bit my lips and they began to swell, but I didn't care. I pushed him against the wall behind him and kissed his neck before going down his body like he did to me. I finally reached my destination and pulled down his pants, he also wasn't wearing under wear. I took him into my mouth and sucked him off. Only problem was.... he was so big. I could hear him growl. I had never heard him growl before. His fists were tangled in my hair. After a few minuted of playing with his cock, he came into my mouth. I swallowed greedily and stood back up once I was finished. He smiled at me before kissing me again, licking my lips.

"You came fast." I said, out of breath.

"How much you wanna bet I'll make you cum faster.... if you let me..." He growled before smiling. I blushed. "Well, we should start getting dressed." He said. Reluctantly, I nodded. I pulled up my pants and he did his. We both fixed our clothes and all before Roman kissed me once again and then unlocked the door. We both walked out, smiles on our faces and everyone looked at us, knowing exactly what had happened in the closet. The rest of the game, Roman and I sat across from each other, exchanging looks. Something in the both of us changed. I now have confirmed I have more than just feelings for Roman.... I want to be with him.

A/N: This was a pretty long chapter, but I had to cram a bunch of stuff in it. I hope you enjoyed!