Issues

-Seth's POV-

After Roman left, I went to aid Chris, but I was so pissed off at him, I didn't even know why I was with him.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I asked, angrily.

"Seth, your mine, nobody else's." He threatened.

"I hate you, Chris." I told him.

"Then why don't you leave?" He asked.

"Fine." I said, ending our relationship and going inside to talk to Dean.

"Seth, are you okay? Where's Roman?" He asked. I had tears in my eyes.

"I just broke up with Chris, but I don't know where Roman is, he left." I said. Dean gasped.

"I'm sorry, Seth." He said.

"It's okay." I said, wiping away tears. " I don't even know why I'm crying, it's not like I loved him or anything." I said.

"No, but you loved Roman, and you still do." Dean acknowledged.

"You're right, but after what just happen, he probably lost any feelings he had for me." I told him. He shook his head.

"No, Roman isn't like that. He's clingy at times, depends on who he loves... and he loves you, Seth." Dean said. I gasped.

"I need to find Roman.." I told him. He nodded and a few other people came up from behind him.

"We'll help you." Dean said. Seth nodded and they all walked out of the house, hoping Roman didn't get too far. 

-20 minutes later-

Someone in the back had flashlights and we all walked around in a search party, looking for Roman. As we walked down the street like an angry mob, we heard rustle in the bushes. There was growling too. We all proceeded with caution, trying to ignore it, but it sounded as if it was hurt. I began getting curious, a bit too curious for my own good. I began to walk towards the rustling and growling and everyone was trying to keep me away.

"Seth, stop!" Randy shouted from behind me. I continued to walk closer and closer, ignoring the shouts.

"Seth, get back, please!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like Roman's voice. We all looked over and saw a figure, the size of Roman and his hair was a mess. Braun had directed the flashlight towards the figure to reveal it as the one and only Roman Reigns.

"Roman?" I asked as soon as I noticed he had limp. I ran over to him. "Are you okay?" I asked, tears in my eyes. He looked up and over me and saw everyone that was at the party. He then heard the growling and rustling.

"Seth, get back." He said firmly before pushing me behind him. "Everyone, get over here, now!" He shouted. The others ran over and stayed behind him. "Whatever you don... don't move, alright?" He said. Everyone agreed before they saw as he began to go towards whatever if danger- if there was any.

"What are you doing? We don't know what is in the bush and if it's dangerous!" Dean argued. Roman nodded.

"You're right.... you don't know, but I do." He said before walking off, leaving us all speechless.

"I swear, if it's something as stupid as a raccoon-"

"It's not...." I said, cutting Sasha off.

"How do you know?" Everyone asked. I froze. I opened my mouth to say something, but Roman shouted something.

"Because.... it's a wolf!" He shouted. We all gasped.

"A WOLF?! WHAT THE HELL WOULD A WOLF BE DOING HERE?!" Dean yelled.

"Looking for me." Roman said loud enough for us to hear. He put his hand in the bush, trying to grab the supposed wolf and ended up getting bit. His arm bled and he yelled in agony.

"Roman!" I yelled as I began to run towards him, but the others held me back.

"Seth, don't come over here! In fact, RUN!" He screamed. Everyone turned around and ran and took me with them.

'No! We have to help him!" I yelled, thrashing as Braun ran with me in his arms. 'Let me go!"

"Seth, calm down!" He shouted at me. I sobbed, feeling as if I betrayed a man I loved.

"Roman...." I whined as I sobbed in Braun's huge arms.