Trust

-Roman's POV-

After Seth stormed away in complete tears, I knew Chris did something to him. I began to walk to the room Seth came out of, when I got even more dizzy and a few black dots began to cloud my vision. I blinked a couple times, and they were gone. Let's hope they don't effect me until later. I walked into the room and Chris stood there, upset.

"What the hell happened?" I asked, sternly. He looked up at me.

"It's your fault. Everything is your fault!" He shouted.

"What the hell do I have to do with this situation?" I growled. He scoffed.

"You don't know, do you?" He asked. I walked closer to him.

"If you don't tell me what the hell you said to Seth that made him cry, you'll fly down that flight of stairs." I threatened. He took a deep breath and a smirk appeared on his face.

"I may or may not have told him-"

"Roman! GET DOWN HERE, NOW!" I heard Dean yell. I looked over my shoulder before turning around and running down the stairs. There was a huge crowd around someone. It better not be Seth. Dean was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"What happened?" I asked, out of breath.

"Come on." He said before leading me through the crowd of people and there laid Seth. I ran over and examined him.

"Seth, can you hear me? Are you okay?" I asked, going to grab his face, but he swatted my hand away. I pulled my hand away. "Seth, what happened?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He asked, still crying. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was crying.

"Because I care for you." I said honestly. "Now, what happened?" I growled, a bit angry. Seth gasped and looked at me in fear. He had been crying.

"Roman?" He asked, knowing I was angry, and I was only getting angrier by the second. I looked down at the ground and tried to calm down, but it was nearly impossible. To make matters worse, I got dizzy again. I nearly passed out this time. I stumbled and Braun caught me.

"Roman, are you sure you're okay?" He asked in the deep voice of his.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I said, standing up straight again. I looked at Seth and he looked scared and worried.

"Roman, what's wrong-"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!" I heard someone say. I looked up the stairs, and there stood Chris Jericho, who looked angry. He hopped off the ledge of the stairs and landed on top of me, taking me out. He recovered quickly and threw a punch to my face. Everyone gasped and I laid there, my jaw in pain. He threw another punch and another and another. After those last punches, there was ringing in my ears, and everything was disorientated. It all seemed like it was in slow motion. I blinked a couple times, but everything got blurry.

"Stop! You'll kill him!" I heard someone yell and more punches and some kicks were landed on my body. Eventually, Jericho was pulled off and I was still disorientated. I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Roman? Can you hear me?" Were the last words I heard before blacking out.

-5 minutes later-

I woke up with a headache and a crowd of people around me.

"We should call the ambulance!" I heard someone yell.

"No...no, I'm fine." I say hoarsely. I slowly sit up and immediately grab me head.

"Roman! Are you okay?" I heard someone say. I looked up and it was Sasha.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I begin to stand up and stumble a little before standing up and looking around. I blink away the pain in my head. "Where's Chris?" I ask.

"I don't know, but Seth went to talk to him not too long ago." Braun said.

"Seth...." I said as I walked off. "Seth..." I kept repeating as I walked outside and saw Chris and Seth arguing again. Everyone followed me outside. "Chris." I said, remembering what happened and that he was the one who hurt me. Seth and Chris looked over at me. Seth and Chris both looked surprised, but Chris had a vengeful look in his eye. He came over to me and tried to punch me again, but I caught his fist. I growled and stared at him, my eyes changing to a blood red color. He looked scared.

"Roman, let go of him!" Seth yelled before running over. I crushed Chris's hand with my grip and he yelped in pain and fell on his knees. "Stop!" Seth shouted, trying to get my hand off of Chris's.

"What did you say to Seth earlier?" I asked, breaking his hand even more. He cried.

"I... I told him that you only made out with him because it was dare. I told him that you didn't love him, you just used him as a sex outlet." He admitted, making me angrier. I tightened my grip and he screamed, sobbing and pleading for mercy.

"Why the hell would you say that?!" I growled in a more intimidating tone. Seth tried to push me away from Chris.

"Get away from him!" Seth yelled. I looked at him and growled. He backed away in fear.

"WHY?!" I asked again. He gave me no answer. "If you give me an answer I don't like, you're getting hit, harder than your punches from earlier." I said.

"Fine! I did it because Seth and I are together!" He finally yelled. I gasped before letting go of his hand. He clutched his wrists and sobbed.

"Seth? Is this true?" I asked. He nodded and put his head down. My heart sank. "How could you?" I asked, crying.

"Roman, I'm sorry, I was drunk and let it get too far." He answered. I scoffed before walking off., but he stopped me. "Roman, please forgive me. I do have feelings for you." He said.

"Seth, how can I forgive you?! How am I supposed to forgive you for breaking my heart?!" I shouted, he started to cry. I shook my head and walked away.