FOUR

AN: We're now on the first episode of season two.

Eira was informed that Lydia Martin was in the hospital. The girl had been bitten by Peter Hale and, surprisingly, hadn't turned into a werewolf. Eira didn't know the girl and felt bad for her but that wasn't why she went to the hospital.

"Hey, Stiles."

Stiles startled in his chair that he had been falling asleep in, "Hey, hi....wait..."

Stiles' eyes widened, "Eira! What are you doing here?"

Stiles was kind of freaked out by her brother. Stefan had a conversation with him and Scott without Eira knowing. It was, basically, life will be no more for the two of them if something happens to Eira. Stiles didn't like that kind of pressure nor did he want to be murdered by having his blood sucked out by a vampire.

"I thought you could use someone to stay with you," Eira replied with a small smile as she sat down next to him. "For support."

"Oh, that's..." Stiles scratched the back of his neck. "...actually, really considerate of you."

"Thanks," Stiles offered a small smile in return.

"You're my friend. Friends support friends," Eira said like it was simple.

Wow, Stiles thought. He now really understood why her brother was so protective. She was the definition of kind innocence.

_________

It was much later and Lydia had disappeared. They heard her scream from her room but when they arrived there, she was gone.

So now Scott was going to track Lydia by scent. She was in the backseat of Stiles' Jeep when another body sat next to her. She might not have been paying attention and she was surprised when someone else sat next to her.

It was a pretty brunette and she seemed surprised too as her eyes widened, "Oh."

"Oh my gosh. That was rude. I'm Allison," the pale brunette stuck her hand out and Eira shook it with a smile. "I'm Eira."

Allison was surprised to see the new girl in this car with the two boys. How could she have possibly have gotten wrapped up in all this in a week's time? Did she even know?

"Don't worry, she knows. She's been in this a lot longer than us," Stiles said.

"Yeah, her brother is a vampire," Scott blurted out.

Allison's mouth opened and closed before she nodded, "But you're human?"

"Yes," she answered but Stiles refuted her answer. "No, she's not. She's something. We just don't know what yet."

Eira looked down, somewhat in shame, not sure what Allison, the hunter, would think of her not being entirely human. But Allison just smiled, "Don't worry. I don't discriminate. If I can handle a furry puppy, I can handle a half-human."

Eira smiled and chuckled as Scott realized what Allison said, "Hey!"

But Scott did look like a puppy though. The image only heightened when he stuck his head out the window and sniffed the air to pick up Lydia's scent as they drove.

_________

The scent led them into the Beacon Hills Preserve on foot. It took them all the way to burned and broken Hale House. It made her sad again and she tuned out of the conversations taking place around her. She couldn't imagine living in that like Scott told her that Derek had before he had to go into hiding.

Into Darkness-TVD/TW CrossoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara