𝘪𝘷. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦

𝐈𝐕

                            𝐈𝐕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
                            .*+.*.🏴‍☠️+..*+
                                  (𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲)

                        -𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘊𝘏 𝘛𝘖𝘔𝘉-

The Salvatore siblings went to get the moonstone from Katherine, of course they knew she wouldn't give it to them without negotiating something, most likely her freedom. The siblings walked down the stairs to the tomb, "Let's do this" Damon said looking at his siblings, they both nodded & the two older siblings went over to the entrance to move the rock covering it, "1, 2, 3" Victoria said & they moved the rock. They set the rock down & waited for Katherine to show herself.

"Please, come on it" she said with a raspy voice as she appeared from a corner, "There's plenty of room for all of us" she said leaning against a wall, "I'd rather poke my eyes out" Damon said, "Mmm, they're such pretty eyes" the brunette told him. "We're here for the moonstone" Victoria said with her arms crossed, "Feel like tossing it over? Damon said with a fake smile, "Oh Victoria don't tell me you've been hanging out with my doppelgänger & now you wanna try & save her also " Katherine said with a jealous face but she was trying to hide it.

"Well I don't hang out with slutty vampires who have snapped my neck" Victoria said with a fake smile, Katherine had a mad look but ignored her & said "Tell you what hmm, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want " moving closer to the entrance, "I thought you liked it in here, nice & safe where Klaus can't get to you" the younger brother said. "I've had time to reconsider" the brunette said still moving closer.

"Meaning your hungry" the older brother said, "I'm starving Damon & dirty above all, I'm bored" the brunette said moving closer, "At least running from Klaus isn't boring, so here's the deal, you get me out of here, you get the moonstone & I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever" she told them. The siblings looked at each other wondering if she was telling the truth but she probably wasn't, "Let me know what you decide" she said showing the moonstone & went back further into the tomb where they couldn't see her. 

                       -𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘓𝘉𝘌𝘙𝘛 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-