𝘹𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

𝐗𝐈

𝐗𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
.。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
(𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀)

                   -1890, 𝘙𝘏𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘐𝘚𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋 -

After leaving her brothers, Victoria went to Rhode Island. She was a ripper & decided to go there, it was small but there were still people there so she could eat them but not cause any major problems.

Victoria decided to hit the jackpot today & go to a hospital. She was wearing a nice long white & purple dress with a white hat & her hair was down with curls. She entered the hospital & told them she was going to visit her "grandmother", they let her in & she began eating.

She dried the people she knew weren't going to make it & only sucked some blood of the others. She was about to suck dry another person when she heard someone walking over to her, "You could at least not make it noticeable" she looked up & saw a slim guy with pale skin standing at the end of the bed. He had green eyes & dark brown hair, he looked 5'11 a little taller than Vic.

"What do you care?" she cleaned her mouth that had blood all around her mouth with a tissue. "Well, you have left a bunch of dead bodies all around Rhode Island" she looked up, he knows she's a vampire? "How do you know?" she asked confused, "I followed the dead bodies & it led me here" he walked closer to her, "Are you a-" she started, "Vampire? I Certainly am" he said with a small smile.

She hasn't met a single vampire from the 26 years of being one well that's probably because she hasn't left Mystic Falls since, "What's your name?" he asked but Victoria didn't tell him, she didn't know or trust him, "Well, then I'm Chase Ambrose & I can help you", "I don't need help" she turned away from him & grabbed her purse. "From the dead bodies- I've been cleaning up -you certainly do need my help. Let's walk" he turned & began walking out of the room filled with people in hospital beds, Victoria hesitated following him but ended up going.

She caught up to him, they left the building & walked around outside, "What's your name?" he asked again with his hands in his pocket, she hesitated, "Victoria Salvatore, now what do you want?" she asked as she was holding her little bag with both her hands. "You see here in Rhode Island, we don't kill the humans, we feed off of them, feed them our blood to heal up & compel them to forget & be on their way," he told her

"There are others here?" that's the only question that came in mind, "Yes, it's a small state & we don't want the humans leaving because they feel unsafe because then we would end up with no food" he ended, Victoria as a ripper didn't care if they ended up with no humans to feed off, she wasn't going to stay here, she was just passing by, "That's of no problem to me", "You're not staying" he realized.