𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
  .。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
(𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Victoria woke up from the noise of people talking & loud music, she looked down at her body, she noticed she still had the same clothes as yesterday, she thought she must have fallen asleep with the same clothes as yesterday. The last thing she remembered was Elijah vampire speeding away with Klaus, she noticed she was sitting down in an old fashioned chair. She looked around, she wasn't in Mystic Falls, it seemed like she was in another year.

She stood up in alarm, it was night time & she saw people walking around in old fashioned clothing & horses pulling carriages with people in them. 'Where the hell was she?' was the only thought that came to mind, from the clothes she saw other people wearing she could tell it was in the early 1900s, was she dreaming?

She began walking around, it seemed like no one was looking at her, seeing that she obviously didn't have the same clothing as them so they probably couldn't see her. She was thinking about why was she in this place, it felt like she remembered but at the same time, she didn't.

As she was walking she noticed someone familiar, it was her. She saw herself in an elegant white long dress with a medium length black jacket, a small black purse & her hair was short & wavy. She slowly walked over to herself confused about what was happening & as she did she saw a guy, her double was leaning against the guy's arm. He was wearing a tux under a long black coat with a black top hat. They were both walking down the street as Victoria caught up to them.

Did this happen in real life? Who was this guy?

"Hey" she let out but it seemed like no one heard her, "Hey!" she let out louder, she went to grab the man's arm but her hand went straight through him, nothing else happened, she was even more confused, what was going on?

She continued following the guy & her double, she saw them share a kiss & continued walking, she then felt like she was fading away from the dream or whatever it was, soon enough the dream faded away.

                       -𝘊𝘈𝘉𝘐𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘋𝘚-

Victoria woke up with her neck hurting again, she looked around & saw that she was in some sort of cabin, it was filled with furniture as she was laying on a nice red couch. She got up immediately & walked over to a window & looked out, there were just trees all around.

She then remembered the dream she had, 'could it have been a dream? It felt real though' the blonde thought as she stopped walking to think. She snapped out of it but was even more confused about where she was.