𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥

𝐗𝐈𝐕

                      𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
                            .。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
                                     (𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱)

-𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘝𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-

Damon was still mad at the reason Victoria, his sister, had killed his compelled girlfriend. He was now taking the maps & the other papers out of his closet, he didn't want to give up on his sister but she couldn't be saved.

Damon watched the tv as an announcement about Andie's death came on. "Another suicide or a tragic accident? WPKW news has lose one of it's shining stars. Daily reporter and weekend anchor Andie Star was discovered..." the women on the tv was cut off, "Just can't stay away, can you?" Damon said as he continued to take off papers in his closet.

"You've been dogging my calls." Alaric said as he appeared. "Yeah, well, busy dating a dead fake girlfriend & all." he kept his eyes on his closet.

"You could have told me." the human said referring to Andie's death, "Hey, Ric. Victoria killed Andie." he said with a fake smile & walked past him. "She called me, Damon." Damon stopped walking & turned around.

"What?" he asked shocked, "Victoria called me last night." he turned around to the vampire. "Well, what'd she say?" he asked surprised that his sister called Ric.

"She didn't say anything, but it was her. I know it was." he said. Damon looked at him in disbelief, "I asked Liz if she would trace the call's origin. It came from Tennessee. It was her, Damon." he knew it was her & he knew she wanted to come home or why else would she call him.

"Where her & Stefan are binge drinking on the country folk." the brother reminded him that she couldn't be saved. "Victoria's gone, along with Stefan." the brother walked over to the fire place & threw the papers from his closet into there. He loved his sister but she was basically dead to him the moment she killed Andie.

"I don't mean geographically." he grabbed a box of matches & turned around to the human with a big fake smile. "If she was gone, she wouldn't have called, Damon!" he walked around out of anger from the vampire.

He glared at Ric & turned back around. Alaric huffed & walked out of the room. Damon lit a match & threw it into there letting the papers burn.

-𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘊'𝘚 𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛-

Alaric ended up going back to his apartment to see if he could find anything to get Victoria back. He sat on a chair in front of his desk when he heard a knock on the door. He ignored it when he heard another louder knock, "Go away, Damon!" he continued to focus on the large amount of papers scattered on his desk. There was another knock, this one was louder & longer.