𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺

𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
.。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
(𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆)

Chase Ambrose helped Victoria with her ripperness & her no humanity multiple times, but after helping her in late 1890, she had felt guilty more then she had ever felt & she couldn't live with it anymore, in 1907 she became a ripper again.

        -1907, 𝘚𝘈𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘖, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈-

Victoria had been a ripper for about a month now, she was traveling & decided to make a stop to have some food. She went to a national park, there was a whole lot of people their that day. She saw a man leave the group, she followed him & drained him of blood while he screamed out in pain, everyone their heard the mans scream & started worrying. Victoria dropped the mans body from above, the humans gathered around the dead body, Vic then snatched two more people from above & drained them of blood, "Where are Mary & William?" someone asked, the bodies then dropped behind them, before anyone could react Vic said something, "There they are" she had a smile on her face that had blood all around. Everyone then started screaming & running away, Vic first got the ones that ran the farthest & then drained everyone else.

There were no kids that day but she did end up killing about 50 people or maybe even more, the cops told the humans that it was just an animal attack but everyone supernatural knew that it was a ripper.

                       -𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒-

The next day, Katherine ended up getting out of the tomb, her compulsion broke when Elijah got daggered. Victoria wasn't very happy seeing her again but she does know stuff about Klaus & Elijah. Stefan wanted to get Elijah's witches, Jonas & Luka Martin, on their side. Elijah didn't have a weapon to kill Klaus with but he did have witches & he thought if they could channel power from the dead witches that died during the witch trials, that would be enough power to kill Klaus. The Martin's then did some type of spell getting into the Salvatore house without anyone actually seeing them, one of then tried to undagger Elijah, Victoria used a flame torch on whoever it was & it did just the job. She ended up killing Luka, Jonas wanted revenge & was going after Elena.

This whole thing happened at the Grill, lights breaking & flames uprising. Once that was all over, Stefan went to Elena's house but with Katherine pretending to her, she ended up killing Jonas.

              -𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘝𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-