𝘷. 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧

𝐕

                             𝐕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
                              .。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
                                    (𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳)

                   -1864, 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘠-

The Salvatore's sat by the water with the sun shining behind them & birds chirping, "I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now. Wonder how he took the news that we're dead, he probably just thinks Victoria is missing" Stefan said as they cleaned their clothes, "As if he cares, he betrayed us, he only cared for Victoria" Damon said as he looked at his sister, "He thought he was protecting us, Damon, he thought he was protecting this town" the younger brother said, "Yeah cause protecting this town is more important than his children" the blonde said

"God this sun hurts my eyes" Victoria said changing the conversation, "It's part of it, the muscle aches, the sick feeling, Emily says it's our bodies pushing us to feed, to complete the transition" Stefan said, "That's not gonna happen", "Nope" she said agreeing with her older brother, "Is that both of your choices then? To die instead?" he asked, "I never wanted this Stefan" the blonde said, "Exactly, isn't it yours? This was all to be with Katherine but she's gone, i want it over" Damon said leaving Stefan staring at them.

   -𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒-

Stefan still ended up being stuck in the tomb with Katherine, Bonnie put a spell on Elena's house so that she wouldn't go & sacrifice herself. "Hey, you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun" the blonde said with a smile, "Oh, wait you can't" Damon said with a smile.

A girl named Jules came to find Mason, Victoria & Damon put wolfsbane to try & find out if she was a werewolf & she was. They told her to leave Mystic Falls & she ended up getting mad & "marked them". "See, I've been at this a long time & any other night of the month, the situation will be revered, but tonight... is not the night to pick a fight with me, you've both been marked" the wolf said as she grabbed her jacket & left the Mystic Grill.

Later that night the wolf came back getting ready to bite Victoria but Rose was the only one who saw the wolf, "Victoria!" she yelled, Rose tried to move her out of the way but then the wolf got on her instead, pushing her onto the ground. The wolf ended up biting her, the bite healed though, the legend of a wolf bite killing a vampire must have been fake then.

Later on that night, Victoria was just about to go upstairs to go sleep when she felt a presence behind her, she turned around to see her brother, "Stefan" she said with a huge smile while he smiled back, she ran to him & gave him a huge hug, she had missed her brother & she had him back now.