𝘪𝘹. 𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴

𝐈𝐗

𝐈𝐗. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
.。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
(𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀)

                      -1907, 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕𝘚-

After Elijah & Klaus found Victoria in the alley way, they cleaned up the mess & brought her back to their house, it was more of a compound. They were now in the living room, "Would you like something to drink?" Elijah asked, "Well, I could just go eat someone off the street" Victoria said with a smirk, he sighed, Klaus then called a human over, she was compelled, Victoria tried her best to restrain herself from drinking the human dry when she walked in the room, he cut her wrist with a knife & the her blood fell into a cup. "I'll be back" Klaus said and he rushed off going upstairs, "Here you go" Elijah said as he took the cup from the human and gave it to Victoria, she took the cup, "Thank you" she drank the blood quickly in one gulp, he was impressed at how quick she drank it, "You use her as a personal blood bag?" she asked as she set down the cup, "Yes" he answered, "Well, then I hope you won't mind" she then vamp sped toward the human and drained her. She then heard people coming down the stairs

"So why did you two bring me here" Victoria asked as she dropped the body & looked up & saw Klaus at the top of the stairs with three other people. It was two guys & a girl, one guy was pale with brown hair & eyes, the other guy was African American with brown eyes & black hair & the girl was pale with blonde hair & blue eyes. Victoria immediately noticed the pale guy, she was taken by his handsomeness, she wiped the blood from her mouth. He then also saw Victoria, he was also taken by her beauty even with her moth covered in blood, that actually made her more attractive to him. "Because If we didn't, you would end up killing everyone in the French Quarter" Elijah told her, he then also noticed the three other people at the stairs. "Victoria, I have some people I want you to meet" Klaus said coming down the stairs with the three people also coming down the stairs, the guy & Vic stared at each other as he continued coming down the stairs, the others noticed the way they looked at each other. Victoria had a few boyfriends when she was human & a few hook ups as a vampire but she could never find a guy that would stay around.

Once the four reached the final step, Klaus introduced Victoria, "Dear brother, sister, Marcel, I want you to meet, Victoria Salvatore", the other guy then walked up, "Marcel Gerard, it's good to meet you" he said as they shook hands, the girl then walked up, "Rebekah Mikaelson, it's nice to meet you" she said with a smile, the handsome guy then walked up to her, "Kol Mikaelson, it's a pleasure" he then took his hand out to shake it but instead of that he kissed the top of her hand, he had an accent like Klaus', "The pleasure's all m-" Victoria was cut off by a feeling that went through out her whole body, it was an amazing feeling, it felt like joy & happiness, she had felt happiness when she was human but this feeling was nothing like that, it was better. She looked up to Kol who was still holding her hand, he looked like he had felt it too, he had a smile on his face as did Victoria.