Chapter 30

"AH! You-" Jeongyeon kicked the man down, who was gripping his forearm.

"You're not Taejoon's father... perhaps the second-in-command?" Jeongyeon smiled. "This isn't your real hideout, isn't it?"

"You're going to die, Yoo Jeongyeon. You and your whole group!"

"Whatever, Sir." Jeongyeon aimed the gun at him again. "I'm not meaning to kill anyone here. I just don't want any of you to escape after knocking Mina out and kidnapping Tzuyu." She smiled. "The police is coming. And if you even try to escape," She aimed the gun towards the wall.

BANG!

"I'll shoot you again! Don't worry, I'm using metal marbles, you won't be in fatal condition." The man that was trying to blind Tzuyu kicked her leg and she stepped on him. "Tzuyu, how are the other two doing?"

"They're fine... I think."

They finally heard the sirens and the police rushed in with guns.

"Good afternoon, officer. I didn't harm them too much. I used a weak gun, it won't kill anyone and I used metal marbles so that they won't get harmed. I just wanted to make sure they stayed put while we waited for you." She smiled. "Come on, Tzuyu."

"Okay."

—————

"Wasn't I cool?" Tzuyu nodded.

"I really thought I was going to die." Tzuyu looked down.

"Were you scared?" Tzuyu nodded. "Don't worry. They weren't going to kill you." She smiled. "Let's go get you some bread before we go back." Tzuyu smiled.

"Okay!"

—————

"Where did you even get the gun?" Jeongyeon chuckled as Nayeon looked at her with distress.

"I've always had it. It was a small gun that's not meant to kill people. It does as much harm as a taser."

"But you said they were in a lot of pain?"

"Of course it hurts. When I was younger, I accidentally shot my arm and it hurt a lot. My arm went numb and I couldn't move it but it was fine the next day. Just a small cut from the marble."

"So you had a gun with you but you never told us?"

"Listen, I forgot that thing existed until Momo found it while I asked her to get me clothes."

"Why do you have a gun?"

"I used it for self protection. I told you, it's like a taser. But... a gun."

"So you won't get arrested for this?"

"Most likely not. You don't have to worry about it." Nayeon nodded.

"You're crazy."

"I know."

"You're gonna hurt yourself one day."

"I already have."

"If you die, I won't forgive you!" Jeongyeon smiled.

"I already know that. I'll make sure not to die then." Nayeon pouted.

"So what'll happen next?"

"Chaeyoung. Make sure if she goes to a mall, someone's with her at all times."

"Okay."

"Oh, and wear this." Jeongyeon handed her a tracking bracelet, like the one she bought Tzuyu. "If you're in danger, squeeze this and I'll find you immediately." Nayeon smiled.