Chapter 46

Jeongyeon looked down.

"Why are my clothes changing?" She raised her eyebrows. It was weird, he plain t-shirt gradually faded into a green bomber. Her hair gradually got shorter, a mask formed on her face, and a black cap was placed onto her head. "What the-! What the heck is going on?!"

—————

Nayeon was cuddling Bbong but when she opened her eyes, the small dog was gone.

"Bbong?" She got out of bed, noticing that her clothes were gradually changing. "What in the-" Her hair, which was in a ponytail, was let down by itself and it started to change color.

"My hair has highlights again? But I dyed it back to plain brown a while ago... what's going on?"

—————

Tzuyu also noticed the sudden change. She got up, opening the door to see Chaeyoung, who was as confused as she was.

"What's going on, Chaeng?"

"How would I know?" Sana ran out of her room.

"Am I dreaming?"

"No." Mina sleepily walked out of her room, rubbing her eyes.

"You guys, what's with the ruckus? It's so late." She yawned, finally looking at them. "Sana? Are my eyes playing tricks on me or do you have pink hair again?"

"Oh come on, please don't tell me it looks fried."

"Well..." Chaeyoung stifled a laugh.

"Chaeng, your hair's getting short again."

"It is?" Chaeyoung stroked her hair, noticing that it was a lot shorter than it was just a few minutes ago. "That's weird."

"Tzu, your hair color."

"Gosh, what's going on?"

—————

Dahyun was about to go to sleep when she noticed that her clothes changed.

"What the-! Momo!" She ran out of her room and into the kitchen.

"I made pizza."

"Your hair!"

"Wait... WHERE'D MY BANGS GO? Dahyun! Your hair's turning blonde again!"

"Huh? It is?"

—————

Jeongyeon looked around. Her house was fading into an outdoor scenery, and she was sitting on the grass, overlooking the sunset.

"What..?" Jeongyeon looked behind her. "Where am I?"

—————

Nayeon's surroundings changed as well.

"Wait a minute-!" She found herself inside a different home, one that seemed so familiar.

"What just happened?" Chaeyoung started walking around. "Isn't this... our dorm?"

"Why do I feel younger?" Sana scratched her head.

"Why are we back here?" Mina raised her eyebrow.

"Nayeon?" Tzuyu pointed at Nayeon, who was just as confused as she was.

"Why are we here?" Nayeon asked.

"I don't know."

"Where'd the pizza go?" Momo frowned.

"Seriously? The pizza is your biggest concern right now?" Dahyun looked at her weirdly. "This is why you're not getting married anytime soon."

"Yeah, that's a definite. Check the date." Chaeyoung showed them her phone.