Wife

Taehyung's POV
"Kang jibsa, your cooking really has improved. I like it." He said as he put a spoonful of soup into his mouth.
"도련님, 사모님 asked me not to tell you this but I think I should. Actually, she's the one who's been cooking the meals for you." Kang jibsa whispered into his ears.
"Oh, really? Why would she do that?" He feigned nonchalance but he was smiling inside.
"I'm not sure. Maybe you can ask her yourself?" She smiled knowingly before going back to the kitchen.
"Morning." Your voice caught his attention.
"Ehmm.. Morning." He cleared his throat & replied. You dressed up in your casual jeans & shirt as always, but you looked different in his eyes. Somehow, much more attractive.
"Aren't you eating breakfast?" His question stopped you in your track.
"Nah, I'll just eat this on my way. I have to go now, otherwise I'll miss the bus." You smiled at him as you threw the apple in your hand in the air & caught it again.
"Wait! I'll drive you to work, so please join me." He didn't know what got into him, the words escaped from his mouth just like that.
You stared at him, mouth gaping in disbelief.
Shit, she must think that I'm being weird.
"I- I just think it's not healthy if you don't eat breakfast properly, so.. yeah.. haha.. Well, if you don't want to, it's o-" He stuttered awkwardly, ears beginning to redden.
"Alright." You pulled the chair across from him & sat down, "I'll eat with you."
His heart skipped a bit looking at you tucking a strand of hair behind your ear & smiling at him.
What the hell's wrong with me?
Heat began to creep from his neck to his face, but seeing you acting like nothing was unusual, he tried hard suppress his feelings.
Keep your cool Kim Taehyung! She's just Y/n, the girl you despises.

Y/n's POV
Glancing at Taehyung who was driving beside you, you couldn't help but smile. These days, he'd changed so much from the cruel & mean Kim Taehyung that you had known. Maybe it was because he started to let his guard down towards you.
"Thanks for the ride Taehyung ah. I'll see you later." You waved at him once you'd closed the car door.
"You're welcome. See you later." He nodded at you & drove away.
You watched his car disappeared in the traffic with a huge smile on your face, but then it was instantly erased from your face when you turned around.
Jin was standing a few meters away from you with an expressionless face & hands in his pockets.
"Jin. Morning." You greeted him hesitantly.
Without saying a word, he turned on his heels & walked away.
"Huhh.. he's still angry. I'll prolly feel the same if I were him. This is gonna be a long day." You sighed & dragged your feet to the building entrance.

As expected, Jin didn't talk to you at all at work. He even went as far as finding a new group of friends to eat lunch with to avoid you. Work had become so much less exciting ever since. Honestly, you missed his company because you genuinely liked him as a friend, but you understood that you were in the wrong so you just accepted his cold treatment.
Fortunately, Taehyung had warmed up to you so all the hardships you faced at work were almost instantly undone once you got home & met Taehyung. Both of you began to eat dinner together on the same table. Sometimes, he even stayed longer after dinner just to talk to you & ask about your day. Although your conversations mostly circled around trivial topics, you felt like you'd made huge progress. At least, he didn't seem to hate you anymore.
Weekend had finally arrived again & you had mustered a plan to repay Taehyung for the trip to Lotte World. Excitedly, you put on one of the outfits he'd bought you & applied your makeup carefully. Then, after you were done, you knocked on Taehyung's door.
"Yes?" He opened the door after a few knocks, looking incredibly handsome even though he was still in his pajamas .
"Morning. Do you have anything to do today?" You couldn't contain your excitement & grinned at him.
"Uhmm.. Actually.. Well, nothing much. Why?"
"Do you want to go somewhere with me?"
"Depends. Is it Lotte World again? I don't want to go on those rides again. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke." He said as he made a face.
"Hahaha! No! Don't worry, I'm not going to torture you this time. I promise you'll love it."
"In that case, ok then. Wait for me, I'll be ready in 10minutes."