ii. wait, so you guys are like actors?

CHAPTER TWO
[ ii. WAIT, SO YOU GUYS ARE LIKE ACTORS? ]
REAL LIFE

          GIGGLES ESCAPED Jesse Bolt's mouth as she watched Finn push Jack into the pool. It was night time, and they had just done a bonfire. They were now swimming, and Jesse was grateful she had brought a swimsuit even though Lexi told her not to. Jesse had learned that not everything goes according to plan, and it's not always bad. Her legs hung into the pool as she sat on the edge of the floor, her hair into a messy updo. Jesse had become friends with the teens, them all sharing stories.

          Jack surfaced up from the water, annoyed by Finn's antics, and Finn was just laughing. "Really, Finn?" Jack spoke. "You did this every time we went swimming during the IT press tour! Is this like a tradition now?"

          They cringed as Jack brought up the press tour. Jesse's brows furrowed in confusion. "It press tour? What's an it press tour? Oh my god! Wait, so you guys are like actors? That's where I know you guys from!"

          Once she saw the look on their faces, she quickly spoke again. "Don't worry, it's fine that you didn't tell me, I get it. And I'm not a psycho fan, either. I haven't even seen it, I just remember all the buzz around it. I don't like clowns."

          They let out sighs of relief and Jesse giggled. She got up from the floor to go make herself more s'mores, but was stopped before hands were placed on her back, and before she knew it, she was pushed into the pool.

          Jesse quickly rose up to the surface, seeing a laughing Jaeden. "Oh, really? You think that's funny?" She asked, quickly trying to get out of the pool. Jaeden just laughed harder as she struggled. Just as she was about to get out of it, he pushed her in again. She yelled his name in anger as she fell into the pool.

          She suddenly had an idea. "Jae, go into my backpack and get my camera, please. I forgot to vlog."

          As he did this, she got out of the pool and tried her hands on a near towel. She wasn't going to afford getting her camera wet. Just as she finished, Jaeden came back with the camera. She turned it on, seeing the red light flashing. Jaeden stood next to her as Finn and Jack were seen in the background wrestling. Sophia was looking at them disapprovingly and Wyatt was laughing at them.

          "Hi, guys. I know I didn't vlog much, but I needed to finish this vlog up. So, basically the story with the cabin is that I went to one city while I was supposed to go to another and their across the state. So, I didn't end up at Lexi's cabin, I actually ended up at Jaeden's! You know who he is if you've seen his movie. Anyways, I just have to wrap this up. Love you guys bye!" She exclaimed as she talked rather quickly.

          "Bye!" Jaeden exclaimed as he tried to kiss the camera. Jesse's giggle was heard in the background. She pretended to turn the camera off and when Jaeden had his back turned, she turned it back on and pushed him into the pool. She giggled as he yelped. She quickly turned her camera off and put it on a nearby table before jumping in, following Jaeden.

• • •

          After all the fun, Jesse was showed to the room that she was sharing with Sophia. Sophia was out like a light, and Jesse decided to edit. She pulled out her laptop, camera, and AirPods. Wyatt had already told her that Sophia was a heavy sleeper, but Jesse didn't wanna risk anything.

          She edited the video for about an hour. It was now 2, and she knew no one would be awake to watch the video, but she posted it anyways. She then pulled out her phone and posted on her Instagram story that the new was video was out. She did the same with her Snapchat.

          Jesse put everything away, and let sleep take her. She was exhausted.