viii. let's moon!

CHAPTER EIGHT
[ viii. LET'S MOON! ]
INSTAGRAM STORY | YOUTUBE

INSTAGRAM STORY

JESSEBOLT

YOUTUBE

JESSE BOLT JUST UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!

          THE VIDEO STARTS WITH Jesse Bolt sitting next to Jaeden Martell at the table, the camera faced towards them

THE VIDEO STARTS WITH Jesse Bolt sitting next to Jaeden Martell at the table, the camera faced towards them. There were grins on their faces as Jesse started the video. "Hey guys! It's Jesse back with another video, you know the drill, boom boom!" She spoke with a giggle, causing Jaeden too look at her with a weird look. This caused her to giggle once again.

"So, Jaeden and I woke up early–well, Jaeden woke up earlier, wanting to make breakfast for Wyatt, Jack, Finn, Sophia, and I, but he was really loud and woke me up. So, I helped him make some waffles and eggs and I cut up some strawberries, and now we're all eating!" Jesse explained, facing the camera towards her friends and the table full of food.

"It's really good," Finn said with a mouthful of food. This caused Sophia to look at him with disgust while Jack wasn't even paying attention, shoveling the food into his mouth. The camera then turned towards Wyatt, who had made a mess with the nutella, it being all over his mouth and hands. His eyes widened and he spoke. "No, Jess, don't record me! This is embarrassing!"

Jesse laughed, turning the camera back towards herself. "Anyways, we're gonna finish eating. I think for the rest of the day we're just gonna stay in the cabin. So, I'll be back, love you!" Jaeden and her blew kisses to the camera, and Jesse laughed  when Jaeden somehow did it wrong. Before the setting changed, a 'shut up!' was heard by Jaeden that was towards Jesse for laughing at him.

• • •

          The scene then jumped to Jack and Wyatt competitively playing Just Dance on the Wii. They were in the living room, Jaeden's arm draped around Jesse while Finn cheered on Jack and Sophia cheered on Wyatt. Their were two McDonald's bags on the table and drinks everywhere. Jesse turned the camera towards herself, showing the camera her eating a fry. Before she could even eat the fry, Jaeden took it from her and ate it.