epilogue

CABIN!
EPILOGUE
YOUTUBE/REAL LIFE

JESSE BOLT HAS UPLOADED
A NEW VIDEO!

ROAD TRIP!! (+surprises) | Jesse Bolt

THE VIDEO BEGINS WITH a black screen, but only for a split second. Jesse quickly pulls up the camera from where it was, which was blacked out by her baggy sweatpants. The camera is opposite from her face, as if it was her point of view. The fact that she was in the car was now evident. Giggles were heard falling from her mouth as Lexi pulled her feet, her legs sprawled out on top of the older girl's lap. She kicked Lexi's hands playfully, Lexi giggling at the motion. Finally, the girl flipped the camera to face herself. Jesse's back was against the door as she began to speak, sitting up straighter. "Hey guys! It's Jesse back with another video, you know the drill, boom boom!" The girl exclaimed as she began to explain the purpose of the vlog, sending finger guns to the camera happily. "So, today I'm going on a road trip! I'm fricking pumped! Maddie is driving, bless her soul. Guys, say hi!" Jesse spoke as she turned the camera to Maddie, who was in the driver's seat, and Lily, who was in the passengers seat. The two girls in the front let out small 'hi's' with a laugh. Jesse then turned the camera towards Lexi. "Sexy Lexi is keeping me company, right now." With this sentence, Lexi giggled and pulled her leg once again, the older girl squealing out a 'hi!' when Jesse kicked her again lightly.

          "Lexi planned for us to stay at her cabin for my birthday. This time, we're actually going to her cabin." Jesse spoke, emphasizing the 'actually.' "I decided it would be really fun to vlog the whole trip because who doesn't love road trip vlogs? Maddie is driving to McDonald's first to get us some food, and I'm 'bout to get my signature meal, a Happy Meal! Oh, look! We're pulling up right now!" The girl then faced her camera lens towards the drive-thru that Maddie was taking them into.

Jesse giggled as she faced the camera back towards her, sure she was giving the viewers a head rush. "You know my order, babe!" She yelled to the driver, smiling negate she turned to face the lens of her camera. "Also, Lily and Lexi are helping Mads with directions, but I can't, 'cause apparently, I'm 'directionally challenged.'" The girl put the words in quotes, causing her friends to snicker. "Anyways, I'll be updating you guys later, maybe at a halfway mark. See you, babes!" The girl exclaimed to her camera, covering it with her hand after she winked at it.

• • •

          The video transitioned to a very tired looking Jesse who was walking into a gas station, Lexi on one side and Maddie on the other. "Hey, guys. I don't know what time it is, I lost my phone somewhere in the car. We're going into the gas station, Maddie says that we're almost there, which is kind of weird to me. I thought it would be darker by now, but it's actually pretty bright out. Oh well, I was sleeping the whole time, so I'm not really sure. It's probably some daylight savings thing. Has that happened yet?" The girl explained, getting a weird look from the cashier because she was talking to the camera.