Hiya!! 💞💞💞

Hello!! Welcome to this totally random book i made! Feel free to request stuff at only this page only!! Other requests at other pages will be ignored or deleted! Sorry! ;^;

So, things i will do:

-Male Reader x Steven (I mean, why not?)

-SU: The Movie! Steven x Reader! (We need to give love to necc boi uwu)

-Fluff, lots of it.

-Some lime here and there (no lemons, just no-)

I will not do:

-Lemons (nope, not to the bean. nope-)

-Abuse (i, just don't like the concept honestly..)

-OC x Steven (sowwi qwq)

How do i request:

Simple! Just tell me what kind of x reader you want with Steven! Also maybe a tiny plot that i can sorta work with! Like example:

Yellow! Steven x Reader:

(Steven's POV)

I sighed as i played the violin (yes i know he plays the ukulele but lemme just say Yellow Steven plays the violin uwu) infront of my best friend, (Y/N). I always had feelings for her ever since the day we met. There's just something about her that got me so confused, I never snapped at her nor got salty with her.. 'Gosh this is confusing...' I thought to myself as i kept playing the song i chose for her.

She just hummed along, having that cute smi- STEVEN NO! Calm yourself! She won't like yout that way! Ugh! My expression then changed from normal to slightly annoyed as I stopped playing my said instrument. She opened her eyes and tiled her head a bit "You okay? You seem troubled..." she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I blushed slightly and grunted, shaking my head "Something's wrong..." I grumbled out, making her have a small worried expression on her face, making her even cuter...gosh do I love her...She then squished my cheeks, making me flush even more. "Tell me what's wrong Steven..." she said, concern lacing her tone.

I then sighed and grabbed her hands, pulling them away from my cheeks, she looked confused at first. "Frick it.." I murmur softly and instantly kissed her, she tensed up that this but eventually kissed back- WAIT...SHE KISSED BACK?!

The kiss was short and sweet until.."YO STEVEN GET SOMEEE!!" Someone shouted from afar, I pulled away and blushed in embarrassment "AMETHYST!!!" I yelled out, both angry and embarrassed. She laughed and ran away, making me sigh and cover my face "Ughhhh..."

I heard a bit of shuffling and then felt a hand on my shoulder, making me tense. "Steven..." I heard a voice murmur, I then felt my hands being pulled away "I like you too..." she said and giggled softly, her (H/C) hair flowed sympathetically with the cold wind. She then pecked my lips and ran off, making me grin slightly and chase her "COME BACK HERE!!" I shouted. This night will be long...

-----------------

That's an example of how i write! Sksks, just give me a small plot i can work with and i'll try my best to do it! Thanks for reading this and Stay bright! 🌟🌟🌟🌟