Warm Snuggles

(AAAAAAAAAAAA IM TIREDDD-)
(White Diamond Steven x Reader!!)
(Sorry if i couldnt go with your plot :( i got chilly all of a sudden and made this)
(Requested by: VioletYasugari)

(No one's POV)

It was a cold winter. Well, atleast for other places. But it was just a chilly breeze in the town called Beach City. A girl had stepped out of the comfort of her home, wearing a white winter coat. She chose to do this despite it only being lightly chilly. She started to walk around town, having a wide grin on her face.

(Your POV)

'MAN! It's so good to be outside!' I thought to myself as I walked around the small town. I got a few weird looks here and there because of my outfit. I really don't mind though, those looks can't stop my day! I figured I might head out to Funland to have a small stroll, might play some games and such and such. Oh I just can't wait! I gave out a giggle as I walked through the entrance, I immediately saw a familiar outfit, black t-shirt...jeans...tied around jacket?....pulled back white hair! Yep, definitely Steven. I gave a small chuckle as I walked up to hik sneakily and gave a tackle, I heard him let out a scream as he suddenly gave me a shove. "S-steven it's me!" I howled out in laughter.

Steven gave a small look before blushing in embarrassment "OH NONONO (Y/N)! IM SO SORRY!!" He frantically squeaks out as he gave me a hug. I gave a small chuckle "No no! Its okay!" I laughed out as I hugged him back, I shivered slightly as his cheek pressed against mine, he felt cold...I then stood up and pulled him back up onto his feet. I gave out a giggle as he tried to shush me, once I calned down. He sighed and looked at me with a small unamused look.

I punched his shoulder playfully as he rolled his eyes once more "So, what brings you here to Funland?" He asks with a small smile as he looks at all of the gems working at their perspective jobs. I shrugged a bit and smiled "Oh just a stroll!" I answered as I adjusted my coat. He chuckled at me "Is that really necessary?" He points out. I laugh and nod "But it's barely cold!" He exclaims as I laugh again "Meh, I do this ALL the time back then remember?" Then suddenly white stuff started to....White stuff?

I yelped a bit as I shivered, feeling slightly colder than usual, I looked up and had stars on my eyes "Its snowing!" I exclaim with a big smile on my face. I then heard a small sniffle and shuffling of clothes, I gazed over at Steven and gasped slightly. Steven was shivering badly as he wore his jacket. He hugged himself and tried to stop his teeth from chattering. I felt slightly bad as I quickly grabbed his arm, dragging him over back home. He squeezed my hand gently as I shivered slightly. I entered my home and sighed in relief. "(Y/N) Honey! Can you shut the door and light up the fireplace?" My mom asks frantically as she tried to feed (B/N) / (S/N).

I gave out a giggle as I saluted "Yes mother!" I said as I quickly walked upstairs. I hear Steven giggle as I glared at him playfully. I rolled my eyes as I got the matches and went back downstairs, It took me like what, six or seven attempts before I lit up the fire? Meh. Steven looked at the fire in awe, I stared at him fire a bit with a small WARM smile on my face. I then pulled him down to sit on the carpeted floor, sighing slightly. I held his hand and leant my head on his shoulder. He felt even more colder than before..."(Y/N)! I'm going to be putting your brother/sister to sleep! Make sure to stay quiet!" My mom whisper shouts before walking upstairs whilst carrying her/him.

"Gosh, Earl would be worried." I hear Steven mumble softly, I squeezed his hand slightly which made me look at him. We stared for a few moments before he shivered again, I laugh as I open my arms to engulf him in a hug. He looked at me with a small smile before accepting the embrace, I wrapped my arms around him as he kept close to me. I then untied his hair and it suddenly poofed, making me laugh quietly as I played with his hair. He seemed to hum in enjoyment as I did so. After a small while, I took out my phone and started to check at my Instagram for a bit. This seem to catch his attention as he pulled away from me and started to look at my phone in curiosity.

I then exited the app and went onto Geomtetry Dash. I clicked on the icon and turned my phone sidewards, he looked around for a bit before standing up and walking over to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with two cups of milk. He looked at me and gave me a toothy smile before sitting next to me again. He placed the glasses down and tried to make sure that none of us would kick the glasses by accident. He then leant his head against mine as he watched me pkay calmly. I was playing the second level, Back in Track was it? I then clicked my tounge as I finished the level, I smiled a bit and looked at him.

He looked slightly impressed by my actions and smiled a bit. He then snatched my phone, earning a small 'hey give that back!' from me. He then laughed quietly as he started to play some of the levels in them. Eventually we got bored and went back to cuddling again. He yawned quietly as he nuzzled me. I smiled and layed on the carpeted floor. He layed on my chest, I felt my eyes growing heavy as I yawned for once last time, all I heard was a small muffled voice and the crackling of fire. I felt a blanket being placed but thats when I blacked out.