Kisses Make Everything Better

(Requested by: ginovoxi)

(Your POV)

I sighed as I layed on my hospital bed. You probably wondered how I ended up like this, well you see....I was kinda, maybe, sorta involved in one of Steven's adventures again. This time it was actually pretty intense. After all, I did break some bones. Quite...literally...I took alot of hits which my body couldn't handle, making me severely damaged. This was all caused by a certain Pink Hearted gem named Spinel. But...I'll just explain the whole thing another day. I miss Steven...

You're probably wondering who I'm talking about..probably not..but anyway, his name is Steven, Steven Universe. He is half human and half gem. I know, it sounds hard to believe at first but, he seems so casual with it like, he goes with his own funky flow. I kinda like him about that. I yawned and turned to a side of the bed, hearing a small crack. It made me whimper and tear up.

A knock was heard and then the door itself "Ms. (L/N), you have a visitor waiting to see you." A nurse said in her usual monotone voice. I tilted my head slightly "Visitor? I don't remember having any visitors over..." I mumble and sigh again. The nurse chuckled and got out of the room. A new person walked in and was smiling at me, I looked and my eyes widen.

(Steven's POV)

I was tapping my foot and strumming my ukulele. A ringtone was heard, making me jump slightly in fright. I sighed and took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the dialer's ID, I tilted my head and blinked "(Y/N)'s mom?" I read aloud. I don't remember getting her phone number- waaaiit....right! (Y/N) had to make an urgent call while we had our picnic! Now I remember!

I swiped the answer button and spoke up "Hello?" I awkwardly said, waiting for a response. I can mostly hear background noise until a voice spoke up "Hello Steven!" Yep, that's (Y/N)'s mom right there. I smiled a bit and continued the conversation "Is there anything you need, Mrs. (L/N)?" I asked politely. She laughed from the other line "Steven dear, I just need you to deliver these flowers to (Y/N) at the hospital!"

My eyes widened slightly until I realized. Right...she took it rough with the Spinel incident. She took it reaaaal rough...no wonder why she was in the hospital. I then heard a voice which cutted me off from my thinking "Steven? Steven are you there?" Her mother's voice asked. I laughed a bit "Yes Ms. (L/N)! I'm still alive!" I joked, a laugh was heard from the other side of the phone. I then smiled widely "Well, see you then Ms. (L/N)!" I say happily. The last thing she said was "See you then pumpkin! Bye!" She then hung up.

I got up from the couch and stretched. I opened the door and stepped outside of the outside world, I inhaled and exhaled. I then walked down the steps and finally felt the warm sand underneath me. I then started to walk towards (Y/N)'s house, whistling a soft tune. I would've taken the Lion route but eh, I felt like walking today. I greeted most of the people here and finally arrived at the warm and welcoming household. I knocked at the door and waited for someone to atleast open it.

After what seemed like forever (though it was just 5 minutes) Ms. (L/N) finally answered the door. "Hello honey!" She says as she patted my forehead. I giggled as I saw (Y/N)'s little brother, I aww'ed at the sight. He cooed at me as I grinned widely. Ms. (L/N) then chuckled "The flowers are inside, dear." She said as she walked inside.

I nodded and walked inside as well, I saw the flowers ontop of the table and a get well soon card. I smiled and picked up the items, waving goodbye to both Ms. (L/N) and (Y/N)'s brother. Let's just say we're that close friends. I then started walking towards the hospital's direction. I had a few stop-overs here and there but I wasn't giving up on visiting (Y/N).

Time Skip, brought to you by Neko Steven!

I panted as I finally reached the said hospital. I walked inside and went to ask the lady in the front desk where her room would be. She checked her folder and tapped her pen, she then responded with "She's at room 170." I nodded and continued on my quest for searching (Y/N)! I giggle to that thought.

I finally reached her room with a help of a nurse, I walked inside and grinned at her. Her face was practically priceless! "Steven?!" She exclaimed in surprise. I smiled and walked over to her, bowing a bit "The one and only~!" I replied as I placed the flowers onto the convienently placed table right beside her.

I looked at her bandages and frowned slightly at the sight. I then had a small idea, I kissed her arm, casuing her to jerk her hand upwards, hitting my face "ACK!" I yelped out. She glared at me and blushed in embarrassment "Steven...!" She exclaimed and looked at her hand, she then ohh'ed. "Sorryyyy..." she hissed out. I rolled my eyes and kept kissing her wounds.

She lets me do it anyway, but there's always one certain part I wanna kiss....wait, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! IM JUST 16! I stopped for a minute or two, grabbing a cup of water, taking a sip from it.

(Your POV)

I have to admit, Steven kissing my wounds actually feels tingly and...nice...I had an idea and grinned evilly. Steven finally got himself hydrated and continued kissing my wounds, once he kissed them all. I tapped his shoulder "Hm?" He hummed out in response. I pointed at my mouth "My tounge hurts..." I murmur softly. Steven looks at me with a concerned look. I grinned and grabbed his cheeks. He perked up, looking at me, very confused. I then quickly kissed him "MM~!!?" Was all I heard from him.

I kept the kiss long and sweet, I then pulled away due to lack of oxygen. Stupid air... He then looked at me with wide eyes, he looked like as if he was trying to process what was going on. Once he did, he sighed and started to chuckle a bit "You should've just asked~" He teased, making blush and roll my eyes "Whatever...it was better to steal.." I replied. He grinned and hugged me, I hugged back "I still need to stay here for a few days.." I murmur softly in his ear. He whined a bit and sigh "Can I atleast stay for a bit?" He asked, I nodded "Sure Buttercup...Sure.." I replied with a small smile.

We both then happily cuddled for a while. Until the nurse came in of course.

☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄

Yee yee juice uwu