Are you just gonna leave me?

(This was requested by no one, I just came up with the random idea of switching Spinel and Steven's roles- but i made the reader be in Steven's role- pretty confusing ik, also since like, im tired- i changed some stuff here)

(Your POV)

Steven growled as he looked at me, pain swelling up in his facial expression "Is that all you needed me for? TO TURN OFF MY INJECTOR?!" He screamed out, tears running down his face. I looked terrified and heartbroken, my jacket was ripped as well as my shirt. "N-no...w-well yeah..?" Spinel said, looking clearly unsure. Steven then glared at me "And you..." he started out, his voice becoming menacing "I thought you said you would never leave me...that you would love me..OH HOW FOOLISH WAS I TO BELIEVE YOU!" He screamed out, those words hitted me. AND IT HIT ME HARD.

Spinel tried retorting but ended up getting kicked by Steven "SHUT UP!" He growls out. I took a step forward, opening my arms "Steven please..." I coughed out weakly. He glared at me and grabbed my shirt, leaping up to the top of the injector "(Y/N)!!!!!" I heard the gems scream out, but all I heard was ringing...soft ringing...I then felt Steven grasping my arm, leading me to the edge of the injector, I looked down. My tired eyes went wide as I started kicking my feet.

Steven cackled "Oh how cute~ The little hero is struggling~"  He coos out and laughed once more. He then grinned evilly at me "Any last words, hero?" He asks me, the word hero was laced in venom, and it stung...it really stung..I sniffled a bit and looked at the ground, my nose started to bleed a little as I started to cry. He cackled even more and looked at my helpless self.

I felt my tears drip down my eyes as I finally screamed "AREN'T I JUST RELIVING MY WHOLE LIFE?!" I screamed, Steven's eyes widened but dared not to speak, his expression went from cocky to surprised. I then continued "A PERSON I DON'T KNOW IS TRYING TO KILL ME! THE WHOLE CITY DEPENDS ON ME TO SAVE THEM! I'M FIXING THE CRIMES THAT MY MOM HAS LEFT ME TO FIX!" I breathed heavily and finally screamed, my voice was raising its tone as I did. "WHAT PIECE COULD I BE MISSING?!?!?" I coughed rapidly as I continued shaking and crying.

Steven looked at me in pure shock but then started to laugh "We aren't living in some fantasy you idiot!!" He laughs and wipes an imaginary tear. "Ohoho! This is HILARIOUS!!" He continued, he then stopped laughing and looked at me with his wide and goofy evil grin "How did a powerless LOSER like you, become SAVIOUR OF THE GALAXY?" He asked with a laugh.

My eyes widened "I....I changed..." I said softly, making him perk up. "All those struggles...I learned from them...and I grew.." I continued, my eyes glinting a little as I got hit with realization "Oh my gosh..." I murmur. Steven continued to look at me. "All this...happily ever after stuff has made me forget the first power i've ever had..." I looked at Steven, my eyes were puffy red as I was smiling widely "The power to change!" I finally spoke. Steven went back to looking shock which turned into anger.

He dropped me, causing me to yelp but once I closed my eyes, I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened them to see that my gem was glowing, my eyes widened as I smiled widely. I floated a bit as Steven just stared. A summoned my shield to see if it worked, I then summoned another and started to laugh, I summoned my bubble around me, which turned into a spike ball and formed into another. I grinned and outstretched my hands, making the bubble pop in full force.

Steven slid back and grunted. I floated infront of him in a kneeling position and then stared to sing.

"I can make a promise....I can make a plan..."

I stood up and wiped the blood off my nose, kissing my finger afterwards. I then stepped infront of Steven, causing him to glare at me harshly, but that had no matter to me now, I just need him to change.