Tangled

(BSBSBSBS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!)

(Your POV)

I grunted as I tried to struggle myself out of these Christmas lights "Ow! (Y/N)! My waist!" I heard Steven complain as I struggled. I shot him a small glare before sticking out my tounge. Steven rolled his eyes and then suddenly heard the door open. There stood Connie with a questioning look "What happened here?" She asks with a light giggle. I sigh quietly as Steven laughed "Well you see, It's a long story..." He starts out. I sigh and give Connie a pleading look. She looked at me and smiled a bit, ushering Steven to go on. "Well it started with...."

(FlAaaAsHhbAaaCkKkkk)

(Steven's POV)

I walked inside (Y/N)'s house since I had to help her with her Christmas decorations. I walked in and saw her tugging on the colorful strings of the christmas lights in attempt to untangle herself. "You need help with that?" I asked the (H/C) girl. She perked up and looked at me with a small glare "No no no..." She says sarcastically "I don't need your help.." She sarcastically snarled as I rolled my eyes and gave a low laugh. I then made a heroic pose as I stared at her "Never fear! For Steven is here!" I saw her giggle a bit as I smiled like an idiot. I hear her snort slightly as she stared at me, unamused "Alright Steven, stop messing with me and just help me..." She mumbles. I giggle as I sat down next to her, trying to help her with the untangling process.

After a few minutes, I letted out a giggle "Uh Steven? What're you doing? It's never a good sign when you giggle..." I hear her mumble as I laughed again "Nothing...nothing...." I mumble as I went back to work. I then grinned and tassled her. She perked up and looked at me with a dark glare as I laughed evilly. "Oh so you wanna play rough huh?" She asks in a threathening tone. I sweated slightly as she grinned "Two can play rough!" She says as she tackled me, I letted out a surprised yelp as she did so. I letted out a giggle as I pushed her off me and ran quickly, she got up and then started to chase me around the house. Up, down, left, right. Everywhere!

She then pushed me into the tangled mess and stuck her tounge out at me "Got you~" She teases as I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her down with me, she lets out a yelp as she also gets tangled. "Got you too (Y/N)!!!" I say playfully as we both started to wrestle in the mess. Laughing and all.

After a while we stopped and pamted quietly, (Y/N) spoke up "Okay okay...we should stop fighting and get decorating the Christmas tree. Since I promised her and all." She smiles. She then tries to get up only too fall back into my chest, letting let out a small groan of pain. She smirked at me as I glared at her. She then now noticed that we're in a tangled mess. She sighs and layed on my chest. I laughed quietly as I hugged her. "I guess you could say we're in a TANGLED situation-" "STEVEN!!!!"

(End of flaaaashbaaack)

Connie looked at me and raised a brow "That was an...interesting story." I hear her mumble as (Y/N) gave out a small snarl "Can you help us out of this?" She questions. Connie laughed and shook her head "Nope." Both of us were shocked "WHAT?!" We shouted in unison. She shrugged and walked out the house, having a smug look on her face.

(Y/N) stared and sighed "Oh well."