[9] Who Said?

"Mind what you have learned; save you, it can."

-Yoda

After a rather interrupted sleep, Atsuko awoke, and arrived in the kitchen, only to discover that Naruto was still gone. Needless to say, this aggravated her greatly, and the brunette finished her breakfast in a minute and twenty four seconds, in order to go find the pretentious blond.

Leaving the table quickly, Sakura was hasty to ask the blue eyed girl where she was going.

Atsuko answered vaguely; "I'm going for a walk."

What surprised both girls, was that Sasuke silently stood up, before stating that he'd come too.

What the fuck? Back up Duck Butt, your fangirl is giving me a look that could kill.

Maybe I could kill her first...

Woah, where did that come from?

Before leaving, however, Atsuko removed her sling, and found her right arm with a long nasty scar down the back of it. Deciding it looked kind of badass, she politely rejected Tsunami's offer to stitch up her sleeve; so now, if she looked at her back, the thin red line was on full display.

And so now, Atsuko found herself trekking through the forest, searching worriedly for her friend, with the ravenette, who seemed nonchalant.

"Why are you so worried about that idiot?" Sasuke questioned, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Why are you here?" Atsuko retorted, giving him an angry glare.

"That's not polite. Especially since I was your therapist last night," Sasuke muttered.

This guy just did not.

"No one asked you to help," Atsuko snapped, continuing her search.

"Whatever," Sasuke snorted.

"Don't you 'whatever' me, stupid Duck Butt."

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Oh, how sad."

They both stared coldly at each other, before Atsuko went back to looking around.

"I think it's best if we split up," Sasuke suddenly remarked angrily. "I can't work with you when you're like this."

He strode off, leaving Atsuko a little hurt.

Ouch. Maybe I was slightly harsh.

Stumbling into a new clearing, the brown haired girl tried to place what he'd said in the back of her mind.

A couple of minutes later, the unmistakable noise of Naruto and Sasuke arguing like an old married couple broke the silence of the woods.

The brunette immediately headed over to the source of the sound, finding both boys insulting each other.

However, what snapped her patience clean in two, was that Naruto wasn't hurt in any shape or form; he was absolutely fine.

And he has the nerve to just do and skidadle off into the night like that?!

I am going to—ugh!

She stormed towards the blond, and he finally noticed her, waving at her.

"Hey Atsuko—!"

He didn't have time to finish; the girl wasted no time in giving him a punch around the back of the head.

"Oww!" He whined, clutching at the hit area. "Don't tell me you're turning into Sakura!"

"You complete and utter idiot!" Atsuko bellowed, not letting up, "You have the damn nerve to just leave like that?! Do you have any idea how worried I was, you halfwit?! I won't let you out of my sight ever again!"