Happy Birthday Mochi (21+)

Halo! This is a birthday special for Jimin! And for Chim-Chim-KIMkim. Anyway enjoy and let's all wish a happy birthday for Park Jimin!

   We we're all ducking behind the table in the party room. It was Jimin's birthday and he was about to come back from a photoshoot that was for his birthday. He probably thinks that was the only birthday surprise but he'll be wrong. We had the whole room set up for him. Balloons, presents and even Mochi! I'm sure he was going to love it since it was my idea. The only downside is that me and the other members were all cramed under the table trying to hide. It was the only place to hide...
   "Can you move?! Your crushing me!" That was Yoongi. He gets grumpy way too easily but can still be sweet.... sometimes. The other members say that I try my best to find the good in people so they always say that's what caught Jimin's eye. I never really pay attention to that though. J-hope moved a bit since he was the one squishing Yoongi. "Better hyung?" Yoongi nodded, satisfied. We're all in positions when we here someone walk into the room.
   Everyone starts, "shhhhh!", each other (which got annoying) before Jimin came into the part of the room we were in. He looked around and saw all the gifts and since I was at the edge of the table, I could see him best. He was about to touch one of the presents which was my cue to snap my fingers. We all jumped out yelling, "Surprise!" He jumped back so hard he almost fell over! I quickly caught his arm so he didn't fall over though. He took that second to pull me close to him and stare right into my eyes. "Did you plan this for me?" I nodded a bit which led to him kissing me passionately. The members gathered around us congratulating Jimin. I remembered about the whole party we planned and how we should get things started. I yelled, "Hey guys, who wants to start the party already?" I said it really loud...on purpose. That's when the whole staff came bursting out the doors singing Happy birthday while bringing in the big cake! Everyone was cheering while Jimin was in complete shock. He kissed my cheek while thanking me for everything. The staff brought the cake up to his face and smashed his face into the cake! We joined in by grabbing chunks of the cake and slamming it into his face! It got so messy that he couldn't take it and went to the nearest bathroom to wash up. When he came back, Jungkook being the mischievous bunny he is, popped a balloon right at his face! Let's just say they kind of wrestled each other after that...

💖Time Skip💖

Everyone started to leave after like 6 hours of partying. Jin and Jungkook were the last ones to leave since they kinda helped clean up. After the did leave though, it was just me and Jimin left in the whole building. I was getting my bags together and so was he till I felt him snake his arms around me. I knew he had a lot to drink but I didn't think it was too much. I turned around to see his lips really close to my face. He kinda started me for a sec. "Jimin we can't do it here. We're at the agency not at home. Plus, we just cleaned up everything! Would hate to have it all ruined by-" I was stopped by him closing the gap between us. I don't why, but my urge to stop us from possibly fucking in the agency was gone. That kiss was like a spell that completely changed my mind. He didn't stop either. The kiss got deeper. He broke the kiss for a breath of aur which gave me the chance to take control. I grabbed him by the shirt and turned him completely around. There was a couch in the room. Perfect.
   I started walking him backwards towards the couch so he could sit down while I work my magic. I straddled myself onto his lap while he grabbed my waist, positioning me where he wanted. I began to rub against him since I could tell he was getting worked up. The bulge in his pants showed a lot. He was starting to moan quietly. I wanted him to moan louder. For me.
   I got up and kneeled down in front of his pants. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. "What happened to let's not do it at the agency?" I began to unbuckle his belt. I looked up to him smirking saying, "I changed my mind. I got one more surprise for you." I proceeded to pull his pants down along with his boxers. He moaned as his dick sprung out free. I wrapped my hands around it and began stroking it. He breathing got real heavy in a matter of seconds. I took another step by licking him. That's where he lost it a bit. He moaned really loudly for that one second. It turned me on. I wanted to hear more, but I didn't want him to do it alone. He needed me.
   I stood up and began stripping while Jimin watched. I started with my shirt, then my pants, next my bra, and lastly, my panties. Once those were off, he gestured for me to come sit on him. I responded by walking towards him but instead of just sitting on his lap, I slowly inserted myself on him. God I had forgotten how big he was! I began to slowly ride him causing him to moan uncontrollably. I sped up a bit to where I started moaning in pleasure. I began to lose energy which he noticed. "I can see your getting t-tired babe. Let me help."
   He quickly switched our positions and fucked me way faster, harder, and deeper than I already was. I couldn't take it and felt that I was near. "Baby, I'm gonna c-cum." He nodded and sped up literally ramming me into the couch! He pulled out when we both came at the same time. After he was done catching his breath, he slowly rubbed my bud. Since I was caught off guard, I moaned a bit. He only did it to get a taste of me since he licked his fingers after. I gave him a passionate kiss. "Happy Birthday Mochi."

Hope you guys really enjoyed that. I felt like I hadn't been on here for weeks (even though I'm certain it's either been a couple days or a week) so since it was Jimin's birthday I was like why not? I'll be back with more soon. I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺