Television Cheat pt.3

Halo! We back with a part 3 as promised! I also have an official schedule now! These FF will be up Sundays 8pm EST. So prepare for new content every Sunday! Anyways, enjoy part 3!

Y/N POV
   No......no Jungkook don't go. Don't go! I forgive just don't go! DON'T GO!
   Ugh.....wait where am I again? Oh yeah. I'm at Risa's place. That nightmare must've been because of yesterday. Do I really forgive though? Nah I'll think about that stuff later! Risa told me I can discuss it with her.......Risa? I got so scared from my dream I just now realized Risa wasn't here. I rushed around looking for her when I saw a note on the dining table.

Good morning sweetie!
Hope you slept well!
I headed to work so when you wake up I won't be here!
There's pancakes on the stove that you can eat for breakfast.
I'll be back at 5pm!
-Risa

    Welp guess I'm home alone in her house now.......better make sure I don't wreck anything. As I'm getting me a plate for some pancakes though, I'm now realizing I don't know where Risa works either! To be honest I just thought she had a boyfriend who worked for both of them. She used to go to that bar we went to together a lot so I just supposed it was because she was looking for a partner. Haha.... that's where I met Jungkook......NO! No....no...Risa said try your best not to think about him so I won't. I really wonder though where does Risa work at and what company is it for? Hmmmm...I guess I'll ask her when she comes back. I'm sure it's just a small little job!

RISA POV
   Haha! Still can't believe pretty boy got caught! He said he would be more careful to keep it secret but he's always sucked at keeping secrets. I guess him losing her is a sign he's meant to be mine! Oop! I'm here.
I only started working here because I lost my other job but boy was it worth it!
   I walk in to see the director, some other actresses, Jungkook's manager, and of course; the star of the show.....Jungkook.
   "Ok girls time to start getting ready for the pre-recording episode we're gonna do tonight- RISA! My girl! My star! The girl who steals it all! Glad you made it! Just head over to your dressing room and make sure you look fabulous! Now go! GO!"
   I had always been the directors favorite to the point I sometimes get special treatment just because I'm such a good "teasing" actress. He's not really kidding when he says I'm the star of the show since I'm usually up there for the whole thing. Just like Jungkook. My job is to act like the little slut absolutely thirsty for him. And according to the director I do perfectly! So ever since then this has been my job I make sure to do extra well with.
   I get my outfit all touched up when the director starts calling for everyone to hurry up since we got 10 minutes left to get ready. Well since I'm done, might as well go check up on Jungkook.
   I walked around a bit trying to look for him till I walked to his room. The door was already opened a bit so I just pushed it farther so I could see inside better. Jungkook was sitting in front of his mirror swiping at his phone. Wait.... he's not just swiping on his phone, he's looking through photos of him and Y/n! He's still thinking about her. I better act fast or it'll be too late.
I push through the door to surprise him. Time to do what I do best..... seduce him.

JUNGKOOK POV
   I wonder....if I had quit this job sooner, would this whole thing with Y/n not have happened? Ugh.....ooOoo we got 10 minutes left! Might as well look through my socials. So many dms from other girls and.... pictures of me and Y/n. Awww this one was us at the beach. Us at having fun at the park. This one....."BOO!"
   JESUS FUCKING SHIT! I turn around ready to square up when I see it's just Risa. My "slut buddy" as the director likes to call her. I would expect her to have a problem with that name but apparently not.
   "Hii sweetie! Thought I would just come check up on you! You've seemed a little.... stressed lately."
   I just shrug it off and told her I didn't sleep well. Then she started getting wayy too close to me.
   "Come on we have 10 minutes before we have to start recording. Why don't we have some fun while we can?"
   I knew exactly what she was talking about. She then got closer to my face and I knew she was leaning in for a kiss. I immediately pushed her off and yelled at her to stay away from me. She was left there speechless. I just ran out of there. I'm not giving up on Y/n that easily. I'm starting to feel my eyes water up when I hear an announcement.
   "Alright everyone! Time is up! Now let's go have some fun!"

Alrighty that was a nice chapter if I do say so myself and I left a good little cliffhanger because they about to go on stage on record together so what's Risa gonna do. Stick to the script or go overboard? 😈 Welp see you guys next Sunday! I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺