Succ You Till Your Dry (21+)

Halo! Halloween smut "cumin" in as I said I would. Enjoy!

Jimin POV

   It's finally Halloween. Tonight all the members said they would go out trick-or-treating but I had other plans with my girlfriend Y/n. I was going to surprise her by dressing up as a sexy vampire which I know will turn her on. I'm wearing all the makeup and stuff on my face which I know will get messed up in a matter of minutes. The rest of the night depends on how horny we both become. We finally get a night to ourselves and since we were currently in a building with no one else around, she could make as much noise as she wanted. I'm gonna make sure that tonight is gonna be wild.

Y/n POV

   I'm waiting for my boyfriend Jimin to get home. The members said they were gonna go out trick-or-treating and I wanted to join them till Jimin said something about us already having plans. I was a little confused but just went along with it like I usually would. Knowing him I won't be surprised if he takes me to the movies, a party, or just anything really. He's known to do that a lot. As I'm thinking about it I hear his car park in the driveway. I decide to surprise him a little by quickly grabbing a really small shirt and short, putting them on and sitting on the kitchen counter like I was expecting him ( I technically was).
   As I'm getting on the counter, I hear the door open. I just stare passionately at the doorway expecting to see my cute Jimin looking either excited or tired. Boy was I wrong. The man that appeared at the doorway wasn't my cute Jimin but instead my sexy Jimin. He knows all my weaknesses since we've been together for a long time. He knows good and well I love it when he uses makeup and stuff to make himself look hot. And it worked this time. He had dressed up as a vampire for Halloween and he made sure his fangs were visible because he kept biting his lip. I'm pretty sure it was because he got turned on finding me like this while I was over here getting turned on by him. I couldn't help myself and suddenly got off the counter. This caused him to lose it too and he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. "Did you miss your daddy?" I replied acting super needy. "Of course I missed you. Why do you think I got like this for you." He replied saying the same thing. He then broke the gap between our lips and attacked. I could feel his fangs sorta getting in the way but we were too horny to care. I broke the kiss for a breath and said, "Can we just start the lovemaking daddy?" He stared me down with his cold eyes like he was a tiger eyeing his meal for the night. "Did you forget that before we can both have fun, who needs to be pleased first?" I bit my lip and made my grip on his shirt tighter. He must've known what I was thinking because he carried me upstairs to our room.
   He kicked the door open and threw me on the bed. He immediately followed by getting on top of me and attacking my neck. He was sucking my neck while also trying to poke me with the pointy parts of his fangs. He was successful of that at different times which caused me to moan, loud. I could feel every little bite and poke of my neck. He stopped for a sec. "Are you enjoying this baby?" I nodded. He then began to pull my itty bitty shorts down revealing my heavily soiled panties. He put his hand down there to rub on the (used to be) soft cloth. I was trying to tease him a bit by not moaning just like twitching from time to time because it really did feel good. "I can see your not gonna moan for me are ya? I guess I have to make you." I didn't like the sound of that. He then pulled my panties off using his teeth. I could feel his fangs rub my leg a bit. When he dropped them on the floor though, he took control. He thrusted 2 fingers in me and didn't hold back. He sped up immediately and I lost it. I moaned so loud that if there were people near us, they would have been trying to knock the door down!
    I started reaching my climax. "D-daddy I'm c-close!" This just made him speed up and he lifted my shirt up and started sucking on my nipple. That did it. I cama all over his fingers and that even started spilling out on the bed sheets. He slowly pulled out his fingers and licked all my cum off. I sighed, "That was the best Halloween surprise ever." He smirked Maki g sure to show his fangs. "I'm so happy my baby enjoyed it. Because it's Halloween, you don't have to please me. You already have. Unless...." I knew what he was trying to do. I finished the sentence for him by saying what he wanted to hear and see. "Daddy, can we play again?" He smirked as I snaked my hands on the belt of his pants. This was going to be a long night.

I've noticed it takes a couple days for people to finally read my shat but when you finally do it gives me the push I need to make more. I'll make another one probably not until like the 2nd week of November. For today though, Happy Halloween! I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺🎃