Television Cheat pt.2

Halo! Yes I was gone again for a very long ass time but I can explain! During like May I think, I bought a ukulele to learn how to play because I wanted to learn how to play electric guitar to play music by mafumafu. (Aka J-pop and J-rock or Japanese rock/pop) But my parents didn't believe I would learn how to play because in the past I've given up on instruments before but so far I've learned how to play about 10 songs and lots of chords. I also tried to study Japanese cause I'm a weeb and love how creative and respectful Japan is so I really wanna visit one day. So I've been studying and doing a lot plus the stress of what will happen when I go back to school is coming back. But with all that out of the way, here's a requested pt.2! Enjoy!

Jungkook POV
   A part of me wanted to run after Y/n but another part of me wanted to punch myself in the face. I really wanted to leave that job before she found out but it's too late. She's gone now.
   I couldn't really grasp the fact that she found out and left but I was not about to lose her. I grabbed my phone and called my manager. My manager helped me with my dream of becoming an actor and promised to sign me up with the best companies to get me famous. I'mma ask to see if I can work under a different company

Manager- Hey Kook! What's up?

Jungkook- Look I know you said this company would give me good pay so that's why I let you drag me here and deal with it but I don't want to work for this company anymore.

Manager- What are you talking about?

Jungkook- My girlfriend just left me because she found out I was working for some company that streams live porn!

Manager- Welp that's your fault buddy. You should've like disabled the antenna at your house or something but it really isn't my problem.

Jungkook- Please sir you have to let me work with another company. I'm sick and tired of pretending to act like a fuck boy! Plus I think one of those actresses who starts out first with me is getting feelings!

Manager- Look Jungkook, you've worked with me for 2 years this company was completely fine for you so I don't want to leave. So either you suck it up and do your job or you can forget you ever knew me.

                            ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼𝔻

   Damnit! I'll bet that asshole doesn't even care if I die! He only cares about what works for him. Ugh I don't want to lose that good pay though. It was the only job I had with a really good amount of pay.....but if it's for Y/n, I'll do it.

Y/N POV

   I'm still shock with words or thoughts. I really thought Jungkook was the one. The one I could trust. Guess I was wrong. Jeez, I spent so much time being mad at him I haven't even figured out where I'm gonna stay. I definitely can't go back to our place. We'd both be a mess. I can't go to my parents place. They're really far away plus they'd probably never let me leave again and my dad would hunt for Jungkook. Maybe I could go to my friend's place. Right now I could use some of her encouragement. I'll call her right now to ask if I can stay.

Risa (Y/n's friend)- Hey sweetie what you up to?

Y/n- Heyyy. Look um I know that this super sudden but could I come over to stay at your place for a bit?

Risa- Wait Did something happen between you and Koo- I mean Jungkook?

Y/n- I'll explain everything later but can I  come over?

Risa- Of course! You're always welcome here!

Y/n- Thank you so much! I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

Risa- Ok. See you then hun!

                           ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼𝔻

   Now that that's done and I have official clearance. I'll head over there now.

💖Time Skip💖

   I remember before I met Jungkook, me and Risa went out every weekend to party and have a night out together. But after meeting Jungkook all of that changed. I'm feeling a lot like those nights from back then. Wonder if we can ever go back to that. Oh! I'm here!

*Knocks on door*

   The door opens and there she was. My bff Risa. "Omg! Hii Y/n! It's been so long!" I get engulfed in hugs and finally get invited inside.
   We catch up a bit in her living room about life and stuff when she finally asks the question.
   "So, why did you need to crash here for the night?" I told her everything. I asked her from advice on what to do, too. "Look girl, I can tell your tired and all depressed so why don't you go sleep in my guest bedroom for the night and we can continue talking in the morning?" I nod my head and she leads me to her guest bedroom. It's a nice little room that looks a lot like a dorm room except more decorated. I thanked her again for letting me stay and got ready for bed. I'll try my best not to think about Jungkook so I can sleep but in my head I couldn't help but think.......Jungkook why?

Risa POV
   So he messed up with her? Ugh finally! I was wondering how much longer it would take for him to get caught. I had my eyes on Jungkook until I introduced this bitch and she ruined everything. Don't worry Jungkook. You'll be mine soon. Very. Very. Soon.

Ight well that wraps it up! I'm excited to post the next part so now I'll try to upload weekly 😌 Anyway hope you enjoyed part 2 and part 3 will be coming out next week! See you till then. Also my blood low key boiling for Risa-
I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺