Dinner Surprise (21+)

Halo! I'm back and ready for you to read what I have came up with this time. Enjoy!

J-hope POV

   The members thought it would be a good idea to have dinner with me and my girlfriend Y/n. It was going to be our 2nd anniversary dinner but Jungkook decided to suggest if we could all eat together. Y/n being Y/n didn't really have anything to say about it so it was up to me to say yes or no. So here we are! Walking into my mansion so all of us could eat dinner together (I really should've thought this through). I look beside me to see beautiful Y/n just looking around and chatting with Taehyung. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.
   We get to the dinning room and sit down in our seats to wait for our food. The chef said the food wouldn't take very long so I suggested that we all tell Y/n what we were working on in the dancing studio. Jungkook started it off by talking about the easy dance moves and faces he would portray to all the fans in a future concert. I wasn't too interested so I instead played around with one of the untensils. I wasn't paying attention and my elbow pushed some of the napkins fell under the table right next to Y/n. Everyone noticed and started getting up. "No no! It's fine! I can pick them all up by myself. Continue your little conversation." They all sat down and I bent down to pick up the napkins.
   While I was down there, one napkin was between Y/n's legs. I knew I had to grab it but if I tried to, I would lose my balance and fall forward. I had no choice but to grab Y/n's legs so I could grab the napkin. When my hand touched her, she jumped causing me to fall forward and my face landed between her legs. I looked up when I felt her legs twitch meaning she jumped. We both locked eyes. I looked at her all innocent and she looked back at me embarrassed and terrified. She whispered for me to get up but I had another idea in mind. Instead of getting up, I moved my face away from her legs just a bit so I could remove her panties. Her legs were a little wide so I could move my face so it was easy. Once I got it off, she started moving her feet trying to lick me away. I grabbed one if her legs to hold it still and while she was caught off guard, I made my move and started eating her out. She moaned pretty loudly from the surprise but immediately stoped. I'm guessing it's from the the other members. As I kept going, I could hear her talking meaning she was trying to keep up a conversation or was explaining the moan she yelped out. I wanted to make that hard for her so I added two fingers into the mix and started fingering her hole. I could feel her pussy clench with my fingers inside her. This time, she was having a hard time making any noise at all and keeping a straight face. I wanted to go further but first we needed privacy. I ended it with a kiss on her pussy and got up from underneath the table with the napkins. *I'm back! Sorry it took awhile. They were scattered everywhere." I looked over to Y/n and gave her a sly smirk. She smiled back at me, exhausted. Now time to get the privacy.

Y/n POV

   I'm still freaking out from Hoseok eating me out so vigorously. It was so hard to keep a straight face in front of all the members. We both exchange sly smiles, making me think it's over. As I think that though, he stands up from his chair and says, "Guys, I know I said I wanted to have a dinner with all of y'all but I need to show something to Y/n for a second. Is that ok?" I watched all the members nod as response and my hand was yanked. Hoseok pulled me with him upstairs. I'm pretty sure I know what he's planning. He loves sex. He especially loves quickies at a time like this.
   We get into the room and I'm immediately pushed against the wall. This violent make-out session started and we were practically attacking each other like fighting lions. I loved it. And I could tell he loved it too because he was getting a boner. He pulled away first and attacked my neck; pretty sure he was making a mark or two to show I belonged to him. While he continued, he also removed my bra and he pulled away so I could unzip my dress. He took that time to undress himself as well. Soon, we were both fully undressed and ready to play.
   He violently grabbed me and threw me and the bed while telling me to spread my legs open. I did as he said and spread my legs wide open while rubbing my sensitive spot. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly entered me. I hissed at how big his dick was. He also hissed by how tight I was. I thought he would wait for me to get used to it but he grabbed my thighs and said, "I know you don't usually enjoy hardcore but today I decide how hard I wanna fuck you and I've decided to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk in a week or two. Understand baby?" I replied with a small, "Yes daddy."
    He then began to thrust really fast and hard. It was all so sudden I yelped! He wasn't kidding when he said he would make sure I wouldn't be able to walk for two weeks. He'd maybe even fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk for 4 weeks! His speed suddenly changed to moderate which was more my pace. I attempted to move my hips accordingly with his thrusts but he noticed and sped up again. I moaned his name over probably five times! He really wanted to kill me tonight. After somehow keeping up his pace for a bit, his thrusts started to become sloppy and a little slower so I knew he was close. "I'm r-really c-close daddy. C-can I c-cum?" Instead of an answer, he somehow sped up and went even faster. I lost it and so did he making both of us reach our highs at the same time.
   As he pulled himself out of me, we watched our cum mix together. We were so tired we just layed in the bed for a couple minutes. I didn't feel like moving until two things popped in my head. "Hoseok! We can't leave the members down there and we didn't use protection!" His face went serious and he jumped out of the bed and started getting dressed. "Y/n if we didn't use protection, then that means you might be pregnant right?" I didn't want to give him the answer but I gave him a hard nod. "Ok well let's deal with the members and when we get home we'll deal with if your pregnant or not." I said ok and we finished getting dressed.
   As we walked towards the stairs, I got all wobbly and almost fell. Hoseok caught me though so I didn't fall. He got me back on my feet and chuckled a bit. "Guess I fucked you hard enough." I accidentally blushed to that. The minute we walked in to join the members again though, the whole room went quiet. Everyone looked at us and watched us sit back down in our seats. Hoseok was the first to break the silence. "What is it? Why are you guys just staring at us?" We were startled by the members all bursting out laughing. Me and Hoseok exchanged confused glances. When they claimed down, they said they heard everything. I began to blush and a the members began to laugh again. Jungkook was the last to finish laughing and said, "Look, if you guys wanted some time to yourselves to fuck or whatever you should have told us. We're not stopping you man! Go have nice dinners with Y/n. We'll find ways to entertain ourselves while your gone." Hoseok and me sighed of relief. I thanked the guys for understanding and apologized for all the noise we made. I look at Hoseok to see he opened his hand up to take mine. I gladly put my hand in his and had fun the rest of the night.

This one is the longest I've ever written! If it's too long, let me know so I can shorten it to how you guys like it. Hope you enjoyed it! See you soon. I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺