Television Cheat

Halo! Sorry that I haven't been active lately. Writers block and school were too much but now that corona keeping us out of school, I got more free time! Enjoy!

Y/N POV
I know it's a little late but I'm no where near being tired or sleepy so I might as well watch some tv. As I walk in the kitchen to make me some popcorn, I start to think about my boyfriend Jungkook. He wasn't usually around since he mainly did stuff for a live tv show. It was live almost every night so that meant less time with Jungkook. After he started coming back less and less, my friends started to become suspicious. My BBF said that maybe he was cheating on me or going out to get drunk and using work as a cover up. I kept denying it because even though I had no idea where exactly his workplace was or what the tv show was even called, he promised. On our first date, he promised he'd never cheat on me. I'm really hoping he remembers that promise if he tries anything stupid.
   While I was waiting for my popcorn to be done, I decided to try my best to figure out what tv show it was. I went into his office within our shared bedroom. He'd always told me to try my best not to go in there at all costs. Sorry Kookie. I started opening drawers and folders searching for stuff. When I had picked up a particular folder, a little slip of paper had fallen out of it. I bent down to pick it up and it had a code on the back of it. 31317. I didn't think much about it and just slid it back in the folder; tucking it away back where it was and went down to get my popcorn.
   I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I going through channels to try and find something interesting when I stumbled to a channel that was apparently locked. I tried to click on it and it came up with the screen asking for a 5 digit code. I got a little curious and thought back to see if I knew anything with 5 digits. Then it hit me. The code in the folder was 5 digits.
   I got up and sped ran to his office. I grabbed the folder and took the code out. I walked back to the tv while looking at the code trying to figure out what it meant. All it said was 31317. As I was walking I looked up to make sure I wasn't bout to hit anything when my eyes landed on a picture on the wall. It was a picture we took on our first date. March 13, 2017. I look at the bottom and saw the date. 3/13/17. I just smiled and looked back at the code. But my smile faded as I realized something. The code was 31317, and if I were to put dashes between 3, 13, and 17, it would match the exact date.
   Not wasting anymore time and curiosity, I ran to the tv and tried to put in the code. The screen changed to another screen saying access granted. I had gotten into the channel.
   The screen then changed again to some guy wearing a suit. I was guessing he was the host. He was welcoming the viewers back for another steamy night. Had no idea what that meant, but just shrugged it off. He was then explaining the setting of what I now assume is a live tv show playing an acting scene? I didn't really get it but just kept watching. He said it would in a hot tub late at night. I just shrugged and went with it. He then said, "Sorry for the long wait and enjoy.😈"
   I watch intently as the whole setting began to change. The lights went to a dark blue and the sound of water started to become clear. The camera then started to go down on a man in the hot tub. It was Jungkook. I smiled from excitement of seeing what he was gonna do. Then the sound of a door opening and closing happened and a girl came out and told Jungkook she was horny. That's when I started thinking hold on...tf?!
   Jungkook nodded and she began to walk into the tub and make out with him. I was in so much shock that I didn't realize tears were already forming in his eyes. One could say that he was just acting but I could tell the kiss was too passionate to be acting. Then the sound of the door opening and closing happened again. It was another bitch completely naked asking, "Kookie, can I join you?" I felt like barfing from the way she said that but I got even more sick when Jungkook motioned her to come into the water and pointed down. I knew exactly what he meant by pointing down. I had seen enough and turned off the god damn tv before I threw the remote at it. How could Jungkook do this and not feel any kind of guilt?! It's obvious he enjoyed it. His eyes said it all. I thought he was my sweet and love able Kookie, but now I know he's a cheater. My friends were right. He really did use job as an excuse. And he let that slut use my nickname for him! He told me I was the only one allowed to call him Kookie! But now I'll just call him asshole.

💖Time Skip💖

   It's almost 2am now and I'm almost done packing my things to leave when I heard a car park in the drive way. Then the door opening. Then the sound of his voice to let me know he's home. I couldn't hold back my tears and started asking God why now?! Why the hell I'd he have to show up now?! I quickly lifted up my suitcase and was ready to run out the door without looking back to make it less painful when Jungkook opened the door. He stood still for 5 seconds before asking, "Baby...what are you doing?" I could tell by the tone of his voice he was scared of something. Most likely of me finding out. He then looked at my desk and I was so mad that I didn't put it up but left it on my desk. He looked back at me as tears began to form in his eyes and he began to stutter. "Baby...l-let me explain." I knew he was going to try and get through me but I wasn't gonna let him. "NO! I think I've seen shit on the tv to know what you do for "work" now! You promised you wouldn't ever cheat on me! What the hell happened with that?!" He started walking towards me. I backed away. "N-no baby. I was j-just acting. I really do love you." Those words. I. Love. You.
   I thought I completely understood the meaning of I love you. But now, I don't know if I can trust a damn thing anymore. "Don't say you love me and don't call me your baby. We're done." I no longer feel bad for leaving him and as I'm walking out the door he grabs my wrist and begs me for the last time. "Please baby I'll quit my job and I'll get another better one a-and I'll never keep another secret from you again! Please give me one more chance!" I was finna slap this dumbass but I held it back and coldly said my last words to him. "Goodbye Jungkook."

I hope you guys really enjoyed that one. I know it's not as dirty as they usually are but I just wanted to do less than usual I guess. I got more ideas that I've been saving up so expect more soon. :) Stay safe, wash your hands, and stay home! I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺