•𝟟•

Th:

I wake up in an uncomfortable bed, my whole body aching. I look around me, totally confused.

Where the hell am I?

Oh... This is the school's clinic, but what am I doing here? I look at the time, noticing that I have been here for almost an hour.

Suddenly the memories of what happened an hour ago come to my head.

Yea right, I guess I lost consciousness while Jungkook was hitting me...

Now that makes sense... I think. He punched my leg, reopening the wound, so I guess I lost consciousness because of loss of blood...

My eyes widen slightly as a thought crosses my head. If I passed out when I was with him, does that...

Does that mean that he carried me here?

No way! He wouldn't right? He hates me after all...

I slowly get up from the uncomfortable bed, catching the attention of the nurse who was sitting not too far from me.

"So you are finally awake?" She asks.

"Yea..."

"Your wound seemed deep... How did you hurt yourself like that?"

"Uh... I..." What am I gonna tell her? "I fell on glass..."

"Oh okay that makes sense..."

I let out a sigh, trying so hard not to roll my eyes at her stupidity... She believed me...

"Can I ask you a q-question miss?" I say, unsure.

"Yes of course go on.."

"How did I get here? I mean who brought me here?"

"Hmm... Let me remember..." She starts "A tall and skinny boy... He told me that he saw you covered in blood lying in the hallway."

"O-oh okay thanks..." I say, a little disappointed.

I guess he isn't Jungkook then... Why do I feel hurt? Of course he wouldn't take me to the nurse. What was I expecting?

He was the one who made me faint after all...

"No problem kid!"

I start walking towards the door.

"Oh yea by the way!" The nurse says, making me stop and turn around to look at her.

"The boy who brought you here looked like a bunny too..." She chuckles. "Just wanted to tell you that!"

Wait a minute..

WHAT?!

___________________________
A/N:

Hello again haha^^

Thanks alot guys for 100 reads~ I know that it isn't alot but I'm so happy rn💜😁

I love you guys♡

(Who do you think brought Tae to the clinic?)

i don't know why I'm asking this stupid question the answer is so easy-

OH YEA AND TODAY IS JIMINS BIRTHDAY

DEAR PARK JIMIN, I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART. YOU ARE MY WORLD- NO MY YOUNIVERSE... STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY MOCHI💜

 STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY MOCHI💜

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜