Chapter 85

I do not own pic!

"Just as calm and peaceful as always...", Kisame said as the three of you sneaked inside the village, walking through some alleys not wanting to be caught up.
"Look, Kakashi and that bizarre beast", the blue-skinned man said with a grin as you three walked into a crowded open street, Kakashi? It's been a while...Gai...where are the others?
You have been looking around when Itachi grabbed your arm and pulled you back, dragging you with him, "[name], you are not like before now, be more careful not to be noticed", he said in a deep voice...so it's over? Your memories here in the hidden leaf as well your friendships...all gone?
"Easy, Itachi", Kisame said, as the three of you disappeared inside a crowded coffee shop, ordering something to eat and drink.

"We will wait until night when it is more calm and there will be less chances to be noticed", Itachi said taking a sip from his cup of tea as you were still thinking about what he said earlier, it is true, joining the Akatsuki didn't cut your bonds with your own village but with the hidden leaf? Surely it will...and you're gonna be probably haunted down and considered a spy and a threatening.
"What are we gonna do then?", you asked, still not touching your cup of tea.
"We will go around and see how things are going, right Itachi?", Kisame said with a grin taking a sip from his tea as well.
"All the three of us together?", you asked, looking at both the two of them.
"No, Kisame will go alone and you will come with me", Itachi said calmly, eating another ball of his dango.

It was night, there was barely anyone outside, you and the two men were already inside the hokage's office, how did you get all the way here without getting caught? Itachi managed it all.
"Hm...it doesn't seem there is a lot going on here recently...", Kisame said as he looked through the papers and scrolls on the desk, while you just remained standing and watching them, Itachi was also looking into some drawers as if he was searching for something...
"Why would leader send me on such a mission of there is no fight or anything for me to do?", you asked with a sigh, feeling bored.

"He wants you to get used to missions first, as I know you weren't already  a ninja and so you didn't use to go on missions before", Kisame answered you as he finished searching.
"That's enough, I found what we were looking for", Itachi said, closing a drawer and turning around to you two then added: "Kisame, you go ahead and wait for us near the spot we entered from, I will have to do something else first then I'll follow you later", you looked at Itachi, wondering what could he be thinking? What is he gonna do?
"Fine, I will see you there", Kisame said as then the three of you left the Hokage's office then exited the building.

"What is it Itachi?", you asked quietly, careful not to be heard by anyone as Itachi has been taking you somewhere, jumping from roof to roof.
"I need to show you something, [name]", he said, picking you up and jumping down from a roof at a certain place, that seemed to have no lights or whatever, an abandoned part of the village.
The moonlight helped you to see somehow, then you gasped as you started to spot some familiar shapes on the walls of the streets of this place, the Uchiha symbol...
"Is this...", you muttered, looking around you as Itachi was just looking ahead, before turning around to you then said:"that's the Uchiha district". You can tell his voice wasn't normal...he was...so sad to say such a thing...

"Itachi...", you muttered, not sure if this is gonna be a good idea...
"Come on", he grabbed your hand and walked with you through the streets, destruction marks were still on everything in this place, broken doors and windows...and just a total silence...
"This way, [name]", he whispered taking your hand and starting to walk away from the buildings area, apparently heading somewhere else...

"This is the Naka shrine [name], in this place...the Uchihas had their secret meetings...and from this place, the tragedy had started...", he said with a low voice as you two then entered the place together, your heart was racing fast...hearing about the massacre isn't the same as being inside the location of it...seeing everything with your own eyes...at that moment, you could only try to think of how much pain and suffering he passed through back then...

You walked with him inside the large and dark place, walking from chamber to chamber, from corridor to corridor, until you have reached a room.
Itachi lit two torches there, between them was a stone, and behind it, the name Uchiha has been written with big letters, but the stone..is blank?
"This is the Uchiha stone tablet [name], it contains our secrets", he said while you just tried to see through the stone, what secrets? Nothing is on it.
"I will tell you the story of this stone later, only one with Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan or Rinnegan can read through it, the more progressed stage you possesse, the more you can read", Itachi said as his eyes turned red, activating his Sharingan.

"Mangekyo? Rinnegan?", you muttered, slightly confused, he talked to you about the Sharingan before, but these two types?
"The Rinnegan are the eyes our leader possesses", he said, as you nodded, remebring the shape of Pain's eyes...
"And...the Mangekyo?", you asked as he looked at you, the three coma-shaped black things in his eyes, moved and fused into one large strange black shape, "that's, the Mangekyo Sharingan, [name]", he said.

"How to have it? And...what's about the Rinnegan? The leader isn't an Uchiha though...", you asked confused.
"I will answer all your questions later [name], now let me read to you what my eyes can decipher of the stone tablet", Itachi said as you nodded.

You exited the hidden place along with Itachi after he read to you how to have the Sharingan, the story of the sage of six paths, Kaguya, the tree and more...
Itachi just remained standing up at the exit for a while as he seemed to be in deep thoughts, and from the look on his face, under the moonlight, you can tell he was sad...very...
"Itachi we can leave now", you said calmly, holding his hand as he just sighed, and took your hand and started walking again saying: "there is one last thing...".

You felt the deep sadness in his voice and way of speaking, still you wanted to carry on with him. He walked all the way back to the Uchiha district, walking through the streets as he was heading to a precise place, he stopped once you two reached a certain house, he slid the door open, and you could feel his hand in yours slightly shaking and sweating, and then he entered with you.
"This is...home", he said looking at you in the darkness.

"Itachi...", you whispered, not knowing what to tell him exactly, feeling a shiver run down your spine, the atmosphere in the house is so intoxicating...

"Come on...", he took your hand again and advanced more inside as he seemed to get a hold on his emotions, showing you the reception room, the kitchen where he learnt to cook, his and Sasuke's rooms, before then walking to a large hall...

"Here I...I killed...", he couldn't even finish the sentence as he bursted out into tears, falling down on his knees in front of the spot where he had killed his parents...
"Itachi it's okay, it wasn't your fault!! I'm here with you...", you said as you couldn't hold back your tears well, bending down beside him and pulling him to you, wrapping your arms around him strongly, stroking his hair as he leaned more to you, as all you could hear was your mixed sobs and sniffs and your hoarse voice trying to comfort him.
"Alright Itachi, let's go now, okay?", you said after a while as he seemed to calm down, he looked up at your face, seeing your watery eyes shining in the darkness reflecting the moonlight, as you held his face in your hands gently.
"[name]...stay with me", you just wiped out the remainings of his tears, then said as a small smile appeared on your lips:"there is no way I will leave you, I promise!", as you said this you could feel his hand move up to your cheek, caressing it gently and wiping some of your tears before he...smiled too, he then got up and pulled you up with him and said:"I just wanted you to know everything about me, including this side", you nodded at his words, as you took his hand and started walking toward the exit of the hall then outside the house.
"Are you okay Itachi?", you asked him, as you two left the Uchiha compound and stood in a dark corner to clear up your minds.
"Yes [name], let's meet with Kisame..."