Chapter 149

I do not own pic!

"What is it Kakashi sensei?", Naruto exclaimed once he entered the Hokage's odfice after he has been summoned by the Kakashi, the grey haired man was looking outside through the window as he sighed and turned around when he heard Naruto's voice.

"Sit down", Kakashi said calmly sitting at his desk.
"Alright Kakahsi sensei, what is it?"
"It is about...[name]...", Kakashi said with a sigh, Naruto raised his eyebrows at this.
"What's with her?!", Naruto asked with a curious and concerned voice.
"We need to search for her, and bring her to the leaf...she belongs here and well...she has great abilities that we can't risk to let fall in the wrong hands again", Kakashi said seriously, but a sly smirk appeared on Naruto's face.
"Is that the real reason you want her back Kakashi sensei? I guess there is something else", Naruto said with a grin waggling his brows to Kakashi who crossed his arms over his chest and sighed annoyed, good that mask is on his face or else Naruto would have confirmed his thoughts.
"What do you mean Naruto?!", Kakashi asked in an annoyed voice glaring at Naruto who chuckled nervously.
"Um...nothing, hey but...Sasuke said that Itachi doesn't want anyone to go after her...", Naruto said as he recalled what his Uchiha friend had told him.
"That was in the past, we can't let her be alone like that, also...she might be in need for help or something...", Kakashi said.

"What kind of help exactly, Kakashi sensei?", Naruto asked Kakahsi with that smirk again on his face, making Kakashi sigh sharply...
"Naruto! What's wrong with you today? Would you focus on the real reason [name] should be brough-", Kakashi was saying as he then has been interrupted by a knock on the door, it was then opened and Sasuke stepped in.

"You came in the right time Sasuke!! We were talking about [name] right now and-", Naruto said immediately as Sasuke entered, making Sasuke widen his eyes for a while then narrow them, why is Naruto talking about [name] with Kakashi?
"What with her?!", Sasuke asked in a serious and stern voice.
"We're thinking about going to search for her and bring her to the leaf", Kakashi said with a calm voice looking at Sasuke with that usual look on his face.
"No need to send anyone for this", Sasuke said immediately as he heard what Kakashi said.
"What?! Why?!", Naruto wondered confused at why would Sasuke refused this, maybe they should explain to him the reasons they want her here.
"Because I am going to look for her by myself, she is a member of my clan and used to be my brother's wife...I guess it is my business to look for her, I came here to let you know I'm leaving now", Sasuke said as Kakashi just listened silently, not showing any reaction.
"And what's about Sarada and Sakura?", Naruto asked him concerned.
"What's with them? They can take care of themselves, they are here safe, anyway, I will leave now, farewell", the younger Uchiha brother left the office, heading to the gates of the village, her image is still in his mind, how can he forget such beauty? If it wasn't for Itachi who didn't want anyone to get to get to her, he would have surely took her for himself...
He sighed, he can't think of this right, he need to focus on his goal, find her and bring her with him, protect her...his mission is a bit hard, he doesn't know for sure if she is alive or dead, he doesn't know where she is in the first, he doesn't know the name of her village, after all, all the information that could lead him to her has been destroyed, all he knows is that she used to live in a small far village barely known...

You walked out of the bathroom and sat in front of the dresser, you dried your hair and let it down loose on your back as you adorned it with some hair ornaments, you then wore some perfume as well, made sure you're all fine in your beautiful red kimono then headed downstairs to the kitchen where Itachi and Tatsu are.
The table was already set and they were just waiting for you, you can see the amazed look on Itachi's face, does he ever get enough of you? Never...
"You cook as best as always", you said with a chuckle smelling the delicious smell of food set on the table, the look on Tatsu's face was cute, maybe he didn't expect his dad to be as good at cooking as his mom, or maybe even better.
"Well, that's the least I can do, now shall we dig in? Honestly I'm pretty hungry", Itachi said as the three of you sat around the table together.

"You're right, we also need to get ready to go to the meadow later", you said with a smile taking a sip from your warm green tea, seeing the happy and excited look on Tatsu's face, "out of the village?", he asked as you nodded with a grin, "yep, we will go there and have fun and play, we will eat our lunch there and take some photos as well all together, I will also take this opportunity to pick some medicinal herbs with yours and your dad's help, Tatsu, will you help me?", you asked as he replied with a giggle:"yes mom!".

"Well...since we are going there, I'd like to test your fighting skills, [name], to see if you're still as sharp and good as before", Itachi said with a smirk, as you looked at him surprised, he wants to spare with you? Well...
"I too would like to test your abilities, Itachi, to see if you're still strong and fit as before, it is been a while...", you replied with a smirk, making him raise his eyebrows.
"Is that a challenge, [name]?"
"You can call it as you want, Itachi", you said taking a bite from your piece of toast, as he narrowed his eyes and smirked as well, while Tatsu was just watching you two with a clueless look on his face as he ate his food.
"Challenge accepted, [name]"