Chapter 90

I do not own pic!

More days passed, you were close to the hideout, an hour or so and you will be there.
"Drop [name] at the hideout then meet Zetsu out again, you've got a new mission and he will give you more details about it. Kakuzu will wait for [name] inside, Hidan has been heavily injured during their last mission because of his lack of attention and underestimating the opponents"

It was the leader, Pain, talking to both Kisame and Itachi through chakra waves, something you weren't aware of yet.
"Understood, but what's about [name]? will she stay in the hideout?", Kisame said, as you turned to him confused, who is he talking to? Is he communicating with someone? And why did he talk about you?
"What's that?", you asked, looking at him then at Itachi, noticing the unpleasant look on his face, he really seems disappointed, what's happening?
"She will remain there until further notice, that's it", the contact was lost then.

"Explain to me what's happening? What's about me?", you asked, standing still refusing to move until someone of them tells you who was Kisame talking to.
"Leader was talking to us about a new mission", Kisame said as the three of you started climbing the long staircase.
"New mission?", you exclaimed, already a new one? You're not even back yet from the first one.
"Unfortunately [name], only me and Itachi will go on this one, you've another task to do", Kisame said with a chuckle, rememding what happened with Hidan when you last met him.
"What do you mean? What will I do?", you asked, a hint of worry in your voice as you looked at Itachi, you will be separated from him this time.
"You have to heal Hidan, he is in the hideout", Kisame said as you three reached the middle of the staircase.
"Hidan?...", you muttered worriedly as you thought about the last time you met him and the trouble that happened with Itachi, what are you gonna do? You cannot probably refuse to do this, after all, healing them is your main thing to do in the organization.
Itachi was just quite, but you know that is only because Kisame is with you, and maybe that other guy Zetsu is following you.
You entered the temple-like building, and Kakuzu was already there waiting for you, it seems to be an emergency.
"I will have a few words with her first, then she will come", Itachi told him as the other man nodded, while Itachi then took your hand and dragged you to your room.

"Itachi I don't understand why you have to leave suddenly! They could have at least informed us before and gave us more details!", you said with disappointment as soon as the door has been closed, crossing your arms over your chest not really glad about the news, you feel like you're lost again in this organization, will you be able to handle things on your own? This is a criminal organization not just anything.
"[name]...", you looked up at him as he held your face in both his hands, "you will be fine I'm sure, you're strong now, no one can harm you, you have learnt a lot so no need to feel worried", he said calmly, caressing your cheek gently with his thumb, he doesn't seem very disappointed about it...why?
"Itachi! This is Hidan! We don't go along pretty well, the last time he tried to hit on me! I don't think he will just stay back this time and just let me just heal him!", you said slightly angrily, Itachi himself blamed you a lot when that happened the first time though it wasn't your fault, and you were still new to training, and now he doesn't seem to care much about it?
"I know, but things are different now right? He is in a weak state, and I had already declared to everyone that you are, my girlfriend, which means he will have to think before doing something else, also [name]...I trust in your abilities", he said with a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, he is trying to comfort you, and convince to accept what you have been told to do.
"But I'm not feeling safe about this...", you said with a sigh, looking up at him as he just looked all over your face.
"Sweetheart, you will not get strong even with all the training if you keep relaying on me, you need to go on your own, stand-alone and be free, you're strong because you are, not because I'm with you, okay? This will be a test for you, to see how far have you progressed, and to confirm that you are strong", he said as you nodded and sighed, he is right...
"But if things go wrong-", you said with hesitation before being cut off.
"Nothing will go wrong if you trust yourself okay?", he said with a serious voice, he knows it's hard on you, even though you did a great progress in training, but it's only few months since you got to this whole ninja thing, and Hidan just made your beginning in the Akatsuki bad...he can't blame you for worrying.
"Fine...", you sighed in defeat, apparently you don't have another choice but...

"Itachi when are you gonna be back?", you asked him with a quite voice, you don't even know whether he will be back soon or else, it will be days or even more...
"I don't know yet, but I will try to get back as fast as I can, until then you take care of yourself, okay?", he said with a sigh, notcing the sadness on your face, he also was sad just as you are, he had gotten used to your presence with him, it is better not be long.
"I will miss you...", you whispered as you hugged him, trying to hold back some tears as you buried your face in his chest, while he wrapped his arms strongly around you, stroking your back comfortably and kissing your head.
"I already miss you...", he whispered, you don't know when are you gonna see him again...
"Alright love, now you go", he muttered, then opening the door and heading out with you.