Chapter 122

I do not own pic!

A few more days had passed, weeks...how long exactly? You don't know, you have lost count, all what you have been thinking about is when are you gonna see him again, his letters that he sends every now and then kept you relieved and assured you he is fine, still you were missing his presence, his sight, his voice, his touch...so much.
You have been sitting in your room one day and watching the sunset from your window, it is very calm...when you are with him, even if he just sitting there silently it don't sound very so calm like this, you sighed and closed your eyes, as you then heard a tapping sound on the glass of your window, a messenger, his crow.
"Dear [name], I hope you're doing fine, I'm sorry I have been away from you all this time, but we are meant to see each other again soon, I will be there in three days, meet me at the meadow we used to meet at before, Itachi"
"Finally you're back...", you smiled brightly at this, you will soon see him, you kissed the letter and held it close to you, smiling as you thought of Itachi.

"Are you gonna tell her what happened to Deidara?", Kisame asked his partner as they have been heading out of the hideout, the blond had died a few days ago fighting Sasuke, in fact he detonated himself as he wanted to kill them both.
"Why tell her? She is now out of the organization, and I don't want to make her sad and change her mood, especially now that we will finally get married", Itachi said in his deep voice, as he started walking down the long staircase with Kisame who remained silent, Itachi is right, this will only make you upset and maybr cry...you better not know, it has no point though now.

You have been already at the meadow, it was about midday, wearing your navy blue kimono with the yellow obi, your satchel on your shoulder holding your basket with lunch in it with one hand and holding your wagasa wity the other hand shading yourself from sun rays, your hair has been let down on your back and shoulders, adorned with some hair clips. 

It was a sunny day, you were looking around for him as the wind blown gently, your Sharingan has been activated for more caution, did you come a bit early? He hasn't precised the time he will come at, you just came at this time since this is when you have been meeting him before.
Your eyes widened as your lips formed a bright smile, seeing a shape of a man coming from a distance, as he got more closer, you can totally tell who is this.

"ITACHI!!", you couldn't help yourself as you called his name loudly with a giggle, dropping your basket and umbrella on the grass and running to him, as he smiled, opening his arms for you then catching you as you threw yourself at him.
"Itachi I missed you!!", you said, holding his face in your palms, looking deeply into his eyes as making sure this is him, you smile never left your face as some tears of happiness appeared in your eyes.

"I'm here...", he said, smiling back at you, gently pulling you closer than kissing you.

You two had walked away from that place to the the spot you used to sit in and have lunch at, under the tree over looking the pure lake ahead of you.

You have been having a calm lunch while listening to the sound of birds chirping and singing, as the breeze blew gently, after lunch you have just sat beside each other, as Itachi pulled you close to him.
"Is everything okay Itachi?! I hope you are not sick or anything, I was so worried about you, you took long to get back", you said, looking all over his face, he looks tired.
"I'm totally okay, [name], there is no need to worry, I'm just a bit tired from traveling, just a little rest and I will be all fine", Itachi said, taking your hand in his and holding it, caressing the back of it gently with his thumb.
You smiled at him as he reassured you, still you couldn't just stop your worries, "I want to check on you", you said as he raised an eyebrow, why are you so worried?
"You are over worrying love, but it's okay, we will do a checking once we are at the village, but that's not what I came here for", Itachi said with a nod at what you said, as then a smirk appeared on his face.

"yes Itachi?", you muttered, waiting for what he is gonna say next.
"[name], tomorrow evening, we will officially get married, if you agree of course", he said as he placed his hand on your cheek and looked deepily in your eyes trying to read them.

Tomorrow evening? you will have a full time to prepare yourselves, and also, it will be evening time that you two usually spend together without any interruptions, a time where you two are relaxed and totally free for each other.
"I...", you blushed hearing this, for a while you thought he was gonna delay it again, but he is actually wanting it to be quick, what do you think?
"O-of course...", you said in a shy low voice as you blushed and smiled, you have been waiting for long, you're finally gonna be one.
"[Name], I have been waiting for long...", you heard him say in a sweet voice, gently passing his fingers through your hair, "me too...", you muttered with a small smile as he kissed you again, then pulled back and gently smiled at you:"do you want to head back and tell lady Noriko and start preparing?"
"Yes"