Chapter 141

I do not own pic!

You walked away from the kindergarten with Itachi hand, in hand.
"Man!!! When I finally decided to tell [name] about my feelings and confess to her, this freak is back again!!"that was one of your many secret admirers saying in disappointment seeing you walking away with Itachi.

"We don't have to hide anything anymore", Itachi told you as you walked together, you smiled at him and agreed to what he said, and so, the two of you continued walking through the streets.
"Hopefully you don't have work today, I want to spend time with you", Itachi added as you two walked through the streets, looking for a good place to sit down and talk more, of course, there still was a lot needed to be talked about.
"Lady Noriko is in charge today, and also there are plenty of people to help her there, I'm free as long as there are emergencies or complicated situations", you said with a smile, touching the ornamental flower Itachi had placed in your hair previously.
"Yeah, lady Noriko...I wonder what will her reaction be when she knows I'm here...", Itachi said calmly, the lady made him promise her not to break your heart, and he just did that exact thing in the worst way possible, he is not sure her reaction will be so warm and welcoming...
"I don't know either, but", you said as you stopped at a beautiful small cafe, "I will explain to her and I will stand by your side", you added with a gentle smile taking his hand and walking toward one of the free tables in the outside.
"You have been always justifying my bad to her, I don't know it will work this time, I really...messed up, I hurt you...", Itachi said with a frown, disappointed at himself as the waiter came to take your orders.

"A cup of latte for me, and...Itachi?", you said to the waiter as you then smiled at Itachi, "a cup of green tea", Itachi said smiling back at you as the waiter nodded and left.

"I heard what you said Itachi, and she has the right to be mad at you, but what do we do? I mean... even I, I'm still mad at you but that doesn't mean to turn you down, when I saw how Tatsu loves you, when I...saw you with me again, after I lost all hopes to be together again, my joy was more greater than my anger", you said smiling at him as he rested his cheek on his palm and watched you as you spoke, both lost in your kind words and your beauty.

"I will need your help [name] to make her...less angry at me", he said with a sigh as you nodded

"I will, don't worry, but don't disappoint me again, I will not be able handle it if you...go again", you said with a pleading look on your face.
"Never again", Itachi said with a reassuring smile as he held your hand in his making your cheeks blush adorably, playing with your ring and noticing your Uchiha bracelet still on your wrist, as you looked around sesing the looks people were giving the two of you, curious and glad, and somehow jealous.
"You're here now and that's what matters in the end, even if we are mad at you, but this is only temporary, and well...you deserve to pay a little price for what you did", you said as then waiter interrupted the two of you again, placing both your cups in front of each of you as you two thanked him.

"I will bear with everything, as long as I get a second chance, a chnace to fix what I have done", your husband said looking in your eyes as you nodded at him, as he then spoke again: "love, I want you to tell me about Tatsu", he said taking a sip from his warm cup of tea.
"Tatsu? Hm...what exactly do you want to know about him now, Itachi? Because you have a lot of time to get to know each other well", you said with a giggle taking a sip from your cup, your smile, laughter and giggles, have the effect of magic on him, take him to another world, he can't...forgive himself for making you cry...
"I want to know everything, ever since he was a baby inside of you to this time now when he a little man", Itachi said with a smile as you nodded and thought for a while looking at your cup of latte.

"As I told you before, I found about the pregnancy a while after you left. Aa fetus, Tatsu was very demanding! he gave me so much cravings, especially for you, dango, and well...pomegranates", you said with a giggle as Itachi looked at you surprised, blinking a few times.