Chapter 168

I do not own pic!

"Time to head back home, Tatsu!", you called your little child as you finished packing your things ready to leave, time passed quickly and evening is to come soon, the weather started to get cloudy as it looked that it gonna rain tonight.
"Dad, pick me up! please!", Tatsu said holding his arms out for Itachi to lift him up, he seemed tired from running around after that rabbit for a while, you giggled seeing that cute irresistible look on his face, knowing Itachi will not dare to say no.
"Of course son, let me put you up here...", Itachi said picking Tatsu and putting him on his shoulders making the child laugh as he felt excited that he is taller than both of you, he held on Itachi's head with both hands so he won't lose his balance and fall, you then started heading back.

You were in the kitchen preparing dinner while Tatsu was sitting at the table coloring some drawings, while Itachi was taking a warm steamy shower to get rid of the tiredness of travel while it started raining outside as expected.

You tucked Tatsu in his bed after dinner and headed to your room with Itachi, none of you had the patience to hold back anymore.

The door has been closed, and you quickly found yourself in Itachi's arms, he smirked as he felt your hands move up to his hair and take off his hair tie letting his slightly wet hair go down loose, he then rested his forehead on top of yours.

"I missed you...", he whispered, closing his eyes and pulling you closer by the waist, you closed your eyes as well, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"I missed you too...so much", you whispered back, feeling his hand gently cupped your cheek.
"You're mine...", he whispered.

"I know...", you replied, smiling still eyes closed.
"You're mine, only, and I'm yours...", he whispered, as you two opened your eyes as he then kissed you...

You laid next to him, with half-lidded eyes as he made sure to pull the blanket on the two of you, playing with your hair and kissing your forehead.
"You are beautiful...as always", he whispered lifting your face up to him as you smiled and cuddle to him.
"Itachi?", you called his name, resting your head on his chest and playing with his silver necklace randomly.
"Yes sweetheart", he replied quietly, not stopping playing with your hair.
"Is it just me or you've gotten taller?", you asked with a smile as you then looked up at him.
"Taller?...well apparently that medicine had a great affect on me, on my body...", he said with a smile.
"Yeah I have noticed, I can barely reach your shoulder when I stand next to you now, I have to tiptoe to reach your cheek and face", you said with a lazy yawn.
"It had a great effect on you too love", he said with a smile, as you looked up at him.
"Really?"
"Yes, your beauty...your skin...your hair...honestly you have been beautiful ever since I have known you, but you have become...prettier...very pretty...", he said with a smirk.
"My hair grows long quickly and healthier after I cut it or trim it, same thing for Tatsu, I guess even he has been affected since I was pregnant with him at an early stage when I got injected...", you said smiling at the mention of your son.
"That's good", Itachi nodded, kissing your head.

"Itachi?", you called again, still leaning your head against his chest.
"Yes love?"
"Next week, Tatsu's school will stop, he will be free for a while...we can take this chance and go to Konoha if you want to", you suggested with a smile looking at him notcing him getting happy as he heard this
"That would be very good actually...taking Tatsu with us will make us take a bit longer since we will have to stop and rest more often, and take a longer path that passes through more villages, how about you love? Is it okay with you to go soon?", Itachi asked you tucking a strand of hair behind your ear as you nodded.

"Yes, if I will be with you there, then I'm okay, it is just a visit after all", you said seeing him smile as he thanked you and pulled you closer, you two then have shortly fallen asleep.