For the fate of the world.

The one were Salem shows her crazy

"Well honey, I've been so sick, so sad 

Whenever I'm happy it makes you mad 

I hope your ass breaks out in a rash

You remind me of my deadbeat dad

Fuck off!"

"In five, four, three, two This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth

"In five, four, three, two This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter! Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do." One of the gunmen yelled out, A young Allison Hargreeves dressed in her umbrella academy uniform and a mask walked up to the man and tapped him on the shoulder causing him to look at the young girl.

"Hmm? Shit! Hey, get back with the others." The gunman yelled at Allison but the young girl just smirked at him. "I heard a rumor." Allison said quietly, making the gunman lean down to hear her better.

"What? What did you say?" The man asked her and Allison smirked "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." Allison's voice echoed out and the gunman's eyes clouded over before he cocked his gun, pointing it at another gunman.

"Hey, dude. What the hell?" The gunman pulled the trigger, shooting the friend in the foot and he fell to the ground with a groan.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Yelled out a young Diego as he threw his knives, they traveled straight for a moment before turning sharply and lodging themselves in a robber's shoulders, pinning the robber to the wall with a groan.

Around the corner a young Klaus and Salem were sitting together, sharing a cigarette and making out. When Salem heard Diego yell out, she pulled away from Klaus.

"Oop, that's my cue, wish me luck." She told him with a smirk and Klaus kissed her one last time. "Luck." Klaus tells her and Salem takes one last puff of the cigarette before handing it off to Klaus and running off.

Salem ran into the main room of the bank, she slid on her knees and stopped in between two of the gunmen, she put her hands on the mens' calf and used her powers of summoning lighting to electrocute them with a loud rumble of thunder echoing the bank.

The gunmen fell to the floor, screaming and Salem smirked. "Now that's electrifying!" She said with a giggle, she looked in the corner of the room to see another gunman. "Number Two, can I borrow a knife real quick?!" Salem asked her brother who was across the bank and he tossed her a knife.