J'ai du français spécial pour toi, connard.

The one were Benji uncovers a family secret

"About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds

No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read

No time

Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath

No time

The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death"

"Your boyfriend doesn't seem very nice."

-

-

"Wow."

Trigger warning: Abuse

Benji walked carefully into Astraea's room and immediately spotted what he was looking for, her journal. He sat on the old desk chair, which creaked under his weight and he sighed. "Let's figure out what happened to you." he whispered to himself.

He grabbed the pink journal off Astraea's old nightstand and as soon as he did, his eyes clouded over and he was transported into a vision.

"Harry, are you sure about this? It doesn't feel right to betray them, they're my family." An almost sickly looking pale, white haired woman asked a man that was standing in front of her, the man's back was turned to Benji but he could see the woman's face clearly. They were in a living room of sorts, the woman was sitting on the couch with her knees pulled up to her chest and her grey sweater covered arms hugging her legs.

"They are not your family! They forgot about you! In fact, they never thought about your existence in the first place, you are an ant to them! Insignificant and unimportant!" The man called Harry sneered in disgust at the woman.