Laughing at a dead man

The one were Salem sees a familiar face

"I think we're alone now,

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

I think we're alone now,

The beating of our hearts is the only sound"

"In your dreams, babe." 

 "Everynight, darling." 

"Listen up, old man. You know, if I was murdered, and if two of my children- adopted children! Happened to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about, oh I don't know... manifesting! Do the whole big angry ghost lecture. Tell everyone who did it, and find eternal peace." Klaus said, dramatically with a laugh before he took a sip of his drink.

Salem looked at Klaus as she walked into the living room and rolled her eyes before she sat down on the bar and looked at the urn full of her father's ashes. "Eternal peace is probably overrated." He said and Salem nodded. "Most likely."

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Klaus asked Salem and she sighed. "I am doing something! I'm sitting here, looking hot as fuck." Salem told him while fixing her brunette hair and Klaus laughed.

"While I agree that you look hot, Luther told both of us to do this shit." Klaus said and Salem hopped off the bar. "When do I ever listen to Luther? But I guess I will try." Salem told him as she turned her eyes black and sat on the floor.

She closed her eyes and started to mutter words under her breath, wind started to swirl around the room making a quiet whistle sound. Salem took a deep breath and tried to summon her father but Salem gasped and opened her eyes when ghostly figures popped up in front of her face, screaming and begging for help.