Introductions and Visions

The one were the Twins meet their father

"There will come a soldier

Who carries a mighty sword

He will tear your city down, 

o lei o lai o lord."

"Hm."

-

"I saw what you did to those people, you're a monster."

"Mom?!" Astraea-Grace Artemis Hargreeves-Diaz called out as her twin brother, Benjamin-Diego Apollo Hargreeves-Diaz looked around the foyer

"This is some old rich people shit... how does this place smell like Christmas and mothballs all at the time?" Benji asked his sister who just rolled her eyes.

"Stay focused, Apollo, we need to find mom... Also you're not wrong." Astraea told her brother who nodded and pointed at her, Salem got up when she heard her children's voices and walked out to the foyer, Klaus trailed behind her with his hands shaking and mind full of thoughts.

Salem smiled at her children and hugged them. "Hey, guys, I have to introduce you to someone." Salem told them as she pulled away from the hug and stepped back to stand next to Klaus.

"Klaus meet Benjamin-Diego and Astraea-Grace. Benji, Traea meet Klaus... your father." Salem told them awkwardly and her kids looked at her in shock.

"Benji, why are you shocked? You heard the story." Salem asked him with a raised eyebrow. "I only heard the ending of your story where you tried to kill your dad." Benji replied, plainly.

"You tried to kill your dad? Like deadass?" Astraea asked her with a laugh and Benji nodded before he stopped caring and started focusing on something else. "Lang-... oh why do I even bother anymore?" Salem sighed and laughed a bit.