Guns and Donuts

The one were Five and Astraea are bad bitches

"I'm gonna fight 'em off,

A seven nation army couldn't hold me back"

"It's simple. I want answers."

-

"The word ends in eight days and I have no idea how to stop it."

"Mind telling me what the fuck my son might have saw that made him freak out freak out so bad and have an asthma attack?" Astraea heard her mother say as she was hiding around the corner so no one would see her

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Astraea heard Five sigh "Dad hated caffeine." Salem told him. "Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus laughed and Astraea rolled her eyes.

"I'm taking the car." Five told the group. "Where are you going?" Allison asked her 'younger' brother. "To get a decent cup of coffee." Five replied, planly and Astraea smirked before running up the stairs, quietly.

"Apollo! Give me your phone." Astraea told her brother who was laying on the bed as she walked into her mother's childhood room and Benji handed her his phone, not saying a word.

Astraea took his phone, typing in the search bar 'Places to get coffee near me' and the first thing that popped up was Griddy's donuts.

Astraea gave her brother his phone back and sat on the bed. "Apollo, what did you see in your vision?" Astraea asked and Benji looked her dead in the eye. "Death."

-

Astraea walked into Griddy's donuts and was immediately hit with the humming of fluorescent lights. "The kid wants coffee. Black." She heard Five say and she sat next to him. "Make that two." Astraea told the waitress and the waitress looked at the 'children' confused.