Shots fired and Things Explained

The one were Five and Astraea get into some trouble

"I am flesh and I am bone

Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold

I've got fire in my soul

Rise up, ting ting, like glitter

Like glitter and gold."

"

"Hey, Traea, we need to talk soon and I have something of yours. Call me when you can or come by the gym, either way is fine, I-... I just want to make sure you are safe and okay. I love you, Kiddo, call me back."

"Hey Diggy, I'll go by the gym in a little while, I have something I need to do first. I'm okay, I love you too. I'll be there in an hour or two."

Send

"So~ What are we doing here?" Astraea asked as she locked her phone and put it in Five's jacket pocket, the jacket which she was still wearing since she hasn't had time to replace her ripped shirt.

She looked around the department store and shuffled through a clothing rack, hoping to find a new shirt. "I need to get something." Five replied vaguely as he grabbed two flashlights from a shelf and she raised an eyebrow, she took one of the flashlights and looked at the clothes.

"O-kay..." She said and smiled when she saw an AC/DC crop top, she took off Five's jacket and handed it to him. "Take this back, please." She said and he grabbed the jacket, putting it back on.

Astraea took off what was left of her white button up shirt and threw it on the floor, Five raised an eyebrow and the girl shrugged.

"What? I have no shame nor do I have anything to hide." She told him casually, like she wasn't standing there in her bra and Five rolled his eyes before going back to searching for what he was looking for.

The brunette girl grabbed the shirt and quickly put it on before walking over to Five while quietly singing 'Highway to Hell' that was now stuck in her head.

"Delores... It's good to see you. I missed you." Astraea heard Five say from a few aisles away, she adjusted her shirt as she walked down past all the clothing racks. The name Delores sounded familiar to her but she couldn't remember why, maybe it was something her twin had told her.

"Hey mama, look at me! I'm on my way to the promised land, whoo! I'm on the highway to hell~ Highway to- what the hell?" She cut off her singing once she walked down the aisle Five was on and saw him talking to a mannequin with a brown wig on. She looked at him confused as she tried to put the pieces together.