Making Plans

Hi, my name is Taylor Price. I am 18 years old and have just began my senior year at Ridgewood High. (Go Tigers... yeah..). Well I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and the basic breakfast. I stretched as I got out of my bed. My feet sunk into the carpet as I yawned. After brushing my teeth and getting ready for school, I ran down the stairs. My mom spun around smiling. "Last day before spring break! Good morning sweetie!" My mom smiled as she slid a plate in front of my little sister. She's a little bastard but I love her. "Thanks mommy." She dug in. "You're father will be in when you get home. I'll wash your clothes for your trip!" Mom kissed my cheek as I bit into a waffle. My little sister poked her chest up. "Mom told me you're gonna be done with school soon!" She snarled. "That's true Rosie, sucks to be in fourth grade, huh?" I laughed. She stuck her tongue out as I leaped up. "I gotta go, love you mom." I kissed her cheek and patted Rosie on the head. I grabbed my keys and hopped into my white 2013 Nissan Altima. It's my moms old car so I'm kinda stuck with it. I crunk it up and backed out of the driveway, headed to my last day of hell before spring break!

Parking in my spot at school, my friends met me in the courtyard. Their names are Tony, Kendra, Aaron, Blake, Shelby and Katie. Tony and Kendra are a thing, Aaron and Shelby and then Blake and Katie. I don't mind seventh wheeling. Kendra has been my best friend, since second grade, when she stole my pop tart. "Hey Tay!" Kendra came to hug me. "We're is ready for this weekend!" She said excitingly. "Yeah we're ready to get it on in a cabin!" Blake elbowed Katie as she but her lip. "Maybe we can go skinny dipping drunk!" Shelby laughed. "Besides, I have all the green anyone could ever want!" Aaron whispered loudly. "Shut up and let me talk!" Kendra snapped. She looked at me. "I have the perfect date for you! Tony asked him to go and who would've known this guy has had a crush on you forever!" Kendra smiled big. I put my hand to my forehead. "Please don't tell me it is who I think it is." I sighed. I watched as Tony drug a dark haired, pale and skinny guy around the corner. It was Keith Lamar, the guy who has wanted to kick it with me since middle school. "Oh god." I put my face in my hands. Keith walked up and out his arm on my waist. "I'll make you forget about everything." He whispered in my ear as he walked off. "Kendra I can't do it." I begged. "Come on girl, you're a virgin, you've never actually had fun. I'm there with you." I nodded as she stopped talking. "See me after school, we better get to class." I smiled as I followed her, ready for our trip to happen, as I debated if I wanted to lose my virginity to a pervert who has always loved me.