Getting Rescued

As time slowly went by, I began recapping my life. Playing in parks from a kid, meeting friends for homecoming, fucking a killer and now I'm pregnant and tied down... no pun intended. I started singing to entertain myself.
"...ignite the liiiiiight and leeeeeet it shine..." I yelled as a guard walked in. "Shut up!" He yelled. "BABY YOURE A FIIIIIIIREWOORK!!" I yelled as I looked at him. He tazed me. I yelled. This sucks. All of a sudden, the lights shut off. "What the fuck?" The guard said as he turned the knob on his walkie talkie. It was just static. The metal door began bending in as Jason pushed through it. The guard launched a taser into his rotting flesh. "JASON!" I screamed. He ripped the taser out of himself and continued to hack through the man. He then untied me as I hugged him tightly. "This was an experiment, Jason! They've been watching us!" I cried. He threw me over his shoulder. He walked through the exit, slicing everything in his way.

  I was laying on my bed talking his head off. "I mean that shit was crazy! Who would stalk a murderer and his girlfriend?!" I said as I stood up. He just tilted his head at me. "Jason..." I placed my hand on his mask. "I'm pr-" I was cut off by a mind speech.
  Do not tell him my child. He would never let you leave. You could live your life on.
I paused as I stared into Jason's dark and mysterious eyes. He proceeded to grab my waist. He's been full of lust since we've first had sex.

*flashback*
  "Jason that tickles!" I said as we sat in front of the lake. Under a full moon, we insisted on having a tickle fight. After grabbing a little too low, I realized Jason's manhood was a little hard. He looked away quickly as if he was embarrassed. "It's okay." I smiled at him. I placed his hand on my breasts. I slowly slipped his mask up as he snatched back. "Trust me." He allowed me to show just his lips, as I kissed them. Slowly, I began removing clothes....

   I woke up with messy hair and a tattered shirt. He tends to get rough. I slipped a new T-shirt on and made my way outside. Shocked, I saw my car sitting there. I ran to it as I started crying. Jason walked behind me and hugged me. He handed me the keys. "Why?" Is all I could say. He motioned for me to look in the back seat, as he had all of my stuff there. The car started right up as I sat in the driver seat. "Aren't you coming?" I asked. He shook his head. I started crying. I jumped up and hugged him, kissing his mask. "I'll come back Jason, I promise."